Does FSR hate the Brits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , not at all , and sorry for slow answer ; i find your reply honest and brilliant , and i thank you for the clarity in which you did so...
Words like foreigner are emotive and are bandied about a lot but it is rarely that we today use it in the sense of "not in ones own land" when comparing ourselves to the moral/political and general direction of a country ; it is more used in the nationalistic sense of being surrounded by people who are foriegn and feeling as if "one" is in a minority racially...

So apologies for the forum tennis ,and again thank you for the explanation

Andi

Do you mean in the sense of what I mean by it?

If so, I mean that I am British and while I am British I do not feel like I am. Simply because I do not view the world or this country in the same as most Brits. Neither do I hold some state of patriotism just because it is Britain.

We are a fundamentally flawed country that is going backwards rather than forwards. Why are we so political correct? Why do we have so much red tape? What has happened to our freedom of speech? What has happened to allow us to communicate freely and openly rather than with the very real prospect of getting arrested?

Absolutely nothing to do with race, gender or anything. But when you don't feel like you fit in within your own surroundings you know something must be up.

Pretty much summed it up for me too. The whole GCHQ/NSA/Prism thing was the final nail in the coffin for me. We seem to have a habit of mistreating our friends with what seems to be very little sign of remorse, and it sickens me.

And yet apparently, we're being fed bullshit about how we are still an important figurehead on the global stage!I think the opposite is more likely to be true.

I've managed to find a photo from the Houses of Parliament's most recent jolly boy's outing

ke-laut-m.jpg

Anyway, I'm becoming annoying now, so I'll shut up before I say too much :p

Last edited:
That's why it's probably a good idea I shut up now.

We chould change topic.

How about that simracing everyone's on about eh? Looks fun, will have to try it someday ;)

it is more used in the nationalistic sense of being surrounded by people who are foriegn and feeling as if "one" is in a minority racially...
Andi

Well I don't think he meant that Andi, but even if he did, why is it wrong to feel that way? I mean, in a democratic nation, surely one can say how they feel about the state of the country without being labelled a racist?

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back