1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Does anyone know if:

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by bigal1000, Jul 30, 2017.

1. bigal1000

bigal1000

Ratings:
    +8
    the Thrustmaster TS-PC will be a supported wheel in PCars 2, having problems getting it working Pcars..............

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Adam#81

Adam#81

Ratings:
    +48
    What do you mean by "brick", there are people in the official forums playing with it just fine. And obviously it will be supported in PCARS2 natively.

3. bigal1000

bigal1000

Ratings:
    +8
    I have tried everything to get to work properly with no luck. I wish someone here could help. I can get the pedals and padels to work, but I figure out how to steer the car ? I hope your right about Pcars 2......

4. SlowBloke

SlowBloke

Ratings:
    +0
    Options & Help > Controls > Edit Assignments
    Under Motion Click on Steer Left > Now steer as far left as required until it recognises it
    Same for Steer Right.(and if required pedals / gear)

now go back 1 menu and select calibrate wheel.

That "should" do the trick.

5. bigal1000

bigal1000

Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you very much, with your help I got it working,thanks.............

• Like Like x 1
  6. blanes

blanes

Ratings:
    +95
    Sorry bigal1000 I did not see your question earlier and thanks to SlowBloke for steering you in the right direction ! That unfortunately is a setup mistep that gets quite a few people in that you do not immediately think to first assign the buttons, paddles and pedals before proceeding to the other setup steps. Glad you got it working now ;)