1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know if this will have the Team components/features?

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Jack Acid, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Will career mode have branding, sponsors, teammates, etc? I direly hope so.

2. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Sponsors have been confirmed to play a major role in GRID 2's career mode (see my earlier article). Judging from that. I would assume that covering your car with sponsor logo's will be in as well :) We know that the game will feature a livery editor, so right now it seems likely that just like the original game we'll be able to create a personalised livery for a team.

I hope that this time setting up a team will be more integrated with multiplayer, like inviting your friends to join your team and race under the same colours.

3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Jack Acid I just discovered an off-screen picture taken at PaxEast, check it out:

[​IMG]

The sponsoring on the side of the car definitely does look like it has been placed there manually, doesn't it? Anyway, at least it gives me that impression as it's similar to GRID 1. Looking at the rims (BBS rims I think?), just for a split second I thought about being able to customise those. I doubt it though.

4. Awesome thanks for the replies mate!