1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Does anyone know how closed off gender female forever?

Discussion in 'Motorsport Manager' started by McLaren7, Apr 1, 2017.

1. McLaren7

McLaren7

Ratings:
    +18
    as titel says..is that possible to Close Female off forever/always/no more ?
    i don't like see female in my games only male (BTW i love womans:) )
    if yes so please share with us/me to how modding?

2. TheCed

TheCed

Ratings:
    +16
    Same here.

3. McLaren7

McLaren7

Ratings:
    +18
    Okay seems not one knows how...what a pifty :cry:

can't find any with files.txt...i guess its in Dll files...if someone know that, might be TheRedFlaw that know?

4. Beynasuh

Beynasuh

Ratings:
    +28
    The file that you are looking is Drivers.txt in ressource.assets. Can change name and gender. Also if you are playing Create your own team then change the Create Team Drivers.txt file too.

5. McLaren7

McLaren7

Ratings:
    +18
    Well,its not that i ask for...but about 100% disable gender female for all season in future...with Drivers.txt is only from start but female still come in the future/next season. so not work for with only drivers.txt

6. Beynasuh

Beynasuh

Ratings:
    +28
    Regen drivers aren't created from drivers.txt or create team drivers. There are first name and last name files (but tons of names) but I thing the randomness comes from the DLL file. But I am not sure. You can try searching in the DLL file for regen driver or something like that.