Does a silly show called Entertainment Tonight exist where you are?

Well here is a good one, Some dumb broad is claiming she had Justin Bieber's kid after a "30 second affair". I just about chocked on my dinner i was laughing so hard! but get this, The girl is 19 years old and what Biebers like 12 (kiddind he's 16) BUT what makes this really bad is Bieber is a minor and the dumb broad can be charged for rape. And she goes public with this? again i almost chocked on my food laughing at her stupidity. I don't think this girl has any idea what she got herself into here. Hey didn't we have a thread here for dumb girls such as this one lol lol lol !

News clip from a different show,

attachment.php

Ok you all are aware of the cruise liner that capsized a few days ago right? Well here is a example of typical U.S media mentality.

On Entertainment Tonight they are comparing the tragedy to the movie Titanic. The movie! Seriously WTF? i don't get it! To me that is absolutely ridiculous!

Is there any other entertainment shows around the world doing this?. I'm suspecting not, because we here in Canada are not. So pathetic. i can't believe it!

U.S media,
80980_v1.jpg

I took your pic Kyle. it's the best way to describe it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back