do you race in the dark or light ?

Do you race in the Dark (Night) or in the Light and or artificial light ?

I normally race in the light under artificial light

• Stefan Gunnersen

Another one here that races with the lights on otherwise my eyes start to hurt. I work at the computer all day anyway, so my eyes need all the help they can get

:)

Well, me too! I work with computers around 12 hours a day including at home - and watching tv afterwards. My eyes dry out pretty quick. Sounds like I got no life, huh? Maybe I don't :D

• Chris Standring

During the day just natural light, curtains shut but there not very thick so gives enough light. In the evening/night i use a small desk lamp pointed at the wall to stop any glare. Im not a fan of bright light anywhere i am really.

• Martin Pretorius

Driving in the dark strains my eyes too much, less distraction though, but light it is! Perhaps a little bit of ambient light behind the LCD screen would help driving in a dark room..?

I typically race later in the evening around 11:00 pm so its normally dark.

I do have a light that sits behind the screen and provides some ambient backlight, other than that it's pitch dark.

Wireless Headphones, its a bugger when the batteriies run out and you're racing deaf.

• Stirb Iuliu

In the dark, with a strategically placed lamp, less bright than usual, the way Splinter Cell taught me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back