Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

Because when i do time trials so my gf can chase my ghosts, i've been told to give all my effort when doing a lap from now on. I give @ 80 percent to give her some slack but she wants non of that anymore. she's getting competitive with me now!:mad::tongue::D:cool:.

Here is another one but on Bathurst in a V8 Supercar. The cool thing is my gf is comprehending braking zones and some what taking lines. OK nevermind about the technical stuff, i just love the fact effort is being put into her driving :cool::). Oh i allowed her full assists or she would not had been able to do what she did but that is not a issue with me. I just love the fact she can drive a V8 Supercar !

The ghost is me btw. what really impresses me is that she is getting the hang of one of the more powerful cars in Race07:tongue::cool::D

Oh and also she is quite good at driving manual transmission in real, good enough that i can hold a cup of coffee in my hand and i don't lurch when she shifts. My friend Jason thinks she should come out to one of his Auto-X sessions and drive.

Soon she will race on behalf of you at the Club Events? :D

Uh Omer NO! I might as will start knitting then if that happens lol! :D if you watched the replay you probably noticed her nickname, well even if she was to get better,she will never sign up as a licensed member because she won't be able to go by her nickname :frown:.

Here is another one guys.

I've been with my gf for just over a year now, we live together so since day one, she has been behind the wheel at least twice a week
for about 1 to 2 hours per night.

So my gf leaves me a ghost to chase(pink Mini) and it took me three laps to beat her time. Monza and High Speed Ring are two tracks my gf is good at.

Auhggg! She's right there, i couldn't lose her!:mad::D

So i leave her this time trial ghost to chase and........

Jeez,she nudged me out!:mad::D

FYI, I'm not ashamed to show my gf's progress, ok at first it bruised my ego but i'm good with it now. I'm really proud and impressed at the fact that B is being competitive, not just driving silly on track.:cool:

My gf is catching on well! here is two laps of five at Toban Short, a race against AI set at the lowest setting, auto gear and low assists. Still pretty good imo. I think in the new year she should sign up here and try some club racing:)

Well we spent a few hours on the Ring trying different cars and my gf did her best with my car. My gf has driven the "Ring" around sixty times now.

I decided to chase her replay ghost. It took me awhile to pull away from her.

I wanna marry my girl!:D. I'm working on getting her off of driving aids for i don't use them and she is getting close to me now lol.

Oh i forgot to mention the chase was my fourth try, i kept flipping the Volvo over on some of the curbs.

So at the Istanbul race yesterday it was just Dennis and I, we just ended up doing praccy rather than racing but my gf would come check to see how i was doing.

B: You're not doing very well, I thought you said you knew this track?

Me: I do, not familiar with car.

B: Ha ha excuses,excuses ! I could do better( said it jokingly)

Me: OK, i don't know track 100% but i'll bet You could not get around this track in under 2:25.

B: Bet you i can!

Me: (laughing) if you do, i'll wash your truck every two weeks for a year!. After you are done babysitting, do you want to give track a try?

B: OK. (wasn't expecting that right away)

Me: OK later you have 20 laps to practice then you are going to chase my ghost.

B: OK, no problem.

Here is the result.

She is the blue Porsche and my time was a 2:15. Crap! she did it in 2:19!:mad:. I'm washing and detailing her truck every two weeks for the next year:mad::D. This is my gf's truck.
photo0309ao.jpg

"Don't forget to do the roof" she says!:mad::D My fault for being cocky lol!

We were at it again tonight but at my girl's choice of track. I'm in the Cruze and she is in the Corolla. Sorry i don't know what happened to the sound but no biggie.

Pretty cool she nudged me out :cool::)

I'm hoping for the new year. I'm working on her using her real name lol! . She can endure the laps, she did a 20 lap praccy at Knockhill with a DTM car the other day. Soon all soon,i hope.

After this one,No More Assists for my gf! Jeez look what she did! :mad:

This mod being my absolute favorite one in all the Race series, yes i did take it a bit hard when she beat me.:D

To top it off, my gf is gloating hard with this run against my ghost:frown:

Also i hear clapping in the background, that just hurts even more! :tongue::D

Ah ok...

These cars use a Sequential Stick since 2006 I think... So no clutch and no lift on upshifts and depending on your driving, "left foot braking/right foot rev match (no clutch)" or "right foot braking/heel and toe (with clutch)"

I use the latter :p

No, all assists on high and autoshift. Still good though, I shift H gate but don't use clutch.

We both left foot brake. When i race online i either Paddle or Sequential shift. I H Gate offline only. I don't use clutch because it feels like poo! it's not firm enough for my liking. One of the downsides of G25/27 pedals. Oh and my gf drives with barely any FFB(she doesn't like it) and steering force is set at 70%. I don't know how she does it?

I wonder if Jessica Lopez from Inside Sim Racing can drive one of these?:D

Guys, my girlfriend did her second online race on a public server. I was going to race but i had three beers and was feeling the effects from it and was making too many mistakes so she decided to race:banana: I was told i sucked tonight lol!:mad::frown::D.

Going to update this video with one instead of two clips

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing