1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like the US Muscle Club?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. yes

57.8%
  2. no

28.9%
  3. don't know i haven't try them yet

13.3%
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

hi guy's

Race On have been release not long ago and i was wondering how much of the ones that got the game like the new US Muscle Club class.

2. they are a hand full but i like them

3. Greetings..

Love the cars. Rendering is nice imho. They are sloppy but as stated above are a blast to drive. I sure do wish they would have included a Ford Mustang GT.

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Yes, Nicer than Camaro Cup. Not one of my "fav's " though.

5. ... with a few tweaks to def setups, they rock ... driftaliscious :D

TBVH I am not a big fan of the Camaro Cup cars, but the Muscle Club are huge fun to drive ... forget the RDCCC, swap it for RDMCC (... Muscle Club Championship) and I am there ... and whether I am fast or not, I will just giggle from start to finish :thumb:

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I think they are quite good, but more importantly, they are different to the other cars in the game. Simbin are doing a good job of providing some variation of cars available, which I think is a good thing.

7. Exactly. I agree with that completely. But right now I just don't like the muscle cars.

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Had a great scrap in them with Bram and Ramon, great fun! Yes!

9. I cant drive them to well but love them. The sounds are fantastic and they look awesome. Not crazy about the skins cant wait to see our skinning experts put up some skins for the muscle cars.

10. Like the STCC Camero's, they're a different challenge to the other cars, but certainly enjoyable to master:good:

11. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Yeah what Philip said, I've not spent that much time racing them but once you master them they should be fun

12. I think they are great fun and helps your car control. I brake very hard into corners to get the back end out.

13. It is the reason i bought this addon.
    I love driving them. Not easy at all to handle but fun.

14. Keep'em coming :D
    I love these muscle cars :in-love:

15. I voted "don't know, haven't tried them yet", but I did last night. Went for a spin on a public around the new Laguna and WOW, these are so much fun. Got down to a 1:36.8 after only 30 minutes or so and loved every second of it.

16. Not loving them as yet, but then I've only done about 10mins of track time with them would be more if I stoped stacking it and raging out lol

17. I prefer WTCC or GT cars, Muscle can be fun but for me only for a short time

18. I think they are brilliant :).

19. well, these cars are absolutely heavier then others, so braking in time is very important.:attention: I love vto drive these, but the most favorite for me
    is still Wttc extreme and the formule cars.

See you on the track. Bye

20. Big fan of muscle cars :)