Do you hang your headphones and vr headset on your rig? Where and how? nt

• Deleted member 197115

That's easy. Sim-lab has a very good, heavy duty one. Can hold HMD, headphones or a wheel rim.
For lighter duties I also use this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I hang my (audio) headset on a cheap aluminium hook from the home improvement store that is bolted to the backside of the profile that holds my left monitor.

Sitting in my seat it´s in reach under the monitor because I only have 27" tripple monitors which sit above my wheelbase (around 65cm from my eyes)

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0
Bought a cheap ($6.99) headphone hanger from Amazon. Did have to drill holes to mount on profile.
Here's the product name: Yocice Headphone Stand Hanger

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

If it was foldable Yocice like linked in my post, included heavy duty 3M sticky tape holds headphones and HMD weight just fine

Upvote 0
Another RD member suggested similar folding hooks from Ikea to bolt to aluminum profile:

The M5 (?) countersink bolt head sits a little high for the hook to close fully. I will need to remove a little more material to the bolt seat.

Upvote 0
I've bought this one. Instead of using the provided double-side tape, I have drilled it.

colgador-auriculares.jpg

On my right column I will install another hanger for my VR headset, but I will have to design something so that it is positioned higher (it's much longer than my headphones and the front would touch the base of my handbrake).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Call me lazy, but mine just hang from my shifter. Headphones fit perfectly over the shaft and between rim and base of my Simucube 2 as well.
Well, not everyone is lucky to have prototype H-shifter. :D

Upvote 0
I guess this entirely depends on when you use your headset hangar.

My VR headset sits on a head shaped holder on top of my computer. I only use the hangar while I'm racing so it spends very little time there. It's for convenience while I'm getting belted in or am away for a bio-brake.

I do have a lens cleaner handy, but it gets very little use.

HeadsetHolder_6688.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 55.5%