Do you go to sleep with music turned on?

When I was 15, I used to do that often.

I stopped doing that as I got older and more serious about life.

I still do it, but, rarely.

EDIT - There are times where I have a song on repeat (I should turn my electronic players off for the sake of our ecosystem. I'm killing off my environment that way. It's a shame I have to be surrounded by climate change denialists).

When i was 7-8 years old i always did that, my mom had a casette with songs like Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby. Lot's of similar songs including one Indian(American Indian) that im still to this day is searching after.
I only have a snippet in my head but it is vocals with an older Indian guy, get goosebumps kust thinking about it lol.

Not many things i remember from that age but that Indian song i will never forget, crashed hard when listening to it.

When i was 7-8 years old i always did that, my mom had a casette with songs like Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby. Lot's of similar songs including one Indian(American Indian) that im still to this day is searching after.
I only have a snippet in my head but it is vocals with an older Indian guy, get goosebumps kust thinking about it lol.

Not many things i remember from that age but that Indian song i will never forget, crashed hard when listening to it.

Deep Forest is great! still like them. Are you thinking about Enigma

Hahaha this is crazy :) I can´t believe you found it !!!
15-16 years have gone past and you find it just like that lol.

I can´t give you more then one "like" but if anyone sees this just bombard him with likes :)

Edit: Just read some comments on that song ;)

"I love this song :inlove: I listened it when I was a child :)"
"I don't know how old you are, but this is one of my favorite songs since I was a 4 or 5 year old child!! I'm 22 now, and still love it!! makes me feel nostalgic, but other than that, is an incredible song!!"

Just read also that he was an Taiwanese Aborigine, and it said it was a common misconception that he was American Aborigine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back