Do you ever have intellectual slumps?

I have them at least once every month. During those slumps, I make simple grammatical errors, my sentence organisation is not so organised, I lack my usual witty humour, I don't really say anything smart like I would if my mind was feeling relaxed and ready to blow others away, and I am not too much into studying when I am mentally weighed down.

I got it just like you. Like sometimes English isn't making sense for me, when I feel the sentences are wrong and so on. It also goes out over my sim-racing. :frown:

I guess everyone has weak days:) Sometimes I'm a bit slow, usually when weather changes a lot. At the same time it happens that some simple words just don't come to my mind, or they do but in another language than what I need. And it happened to me before, that I spent too much time on english sites (mainly RD:)), and I accidentally spoke in english word order, and that sounded funny lol.
But thank God it doesn't really happen often, and when I notice it I do against it. Drink coffee, black tea, effervescent tablets (main thing is magnesium/B vitamine in this case), and try to sleep more for next day:)

I have them at least once every month. During those slumps, I make simple grammatical errors, my sentence organisation is not so organised, I lack my usual witty humour, I don't really say anything smart like I would if my mind was feeling relaxed and ready to blow others away, and I am not too much into studying when I am mentally weighed down.

Sounds like you're having your period XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back