1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Professional Racers Surf Race Department?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm curious, It would be nice to chat with them or have them join races with us.
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There are a few racing here :)
  3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Yes, for example Bram is a professional Autobahn racer :D
  4. nicolas hamilton (dont know if he's still on here though) and myself are the 2 I know of
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Hey you can add yourself to this thread Linus. You are racing in a professional level :doublethumb: Oh silly me, you already have :facepalm:
  6. I think Sean Edwards is a member too.
  7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

And you Anakin are a professional Pod Racer :D
  8. I would like to try racing irl, does that count?:D

On a serious note, there are quite a few! Marin Colak was racing in WTCC a few years ago f.e., that was super cool to race against him here!:) I wonder what he's doing right now!
  9. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

i dont know if he is on here but i have raced against phillip eng in public servers from time to time
  10. We have a VW Lopo driver, Kelvin Van Der Linde. He drives in the South African Championship if I am not wrong. He is also driving alot in STC. And one of his elder brothers have done a few RD Race Series club races. (Idk if he still does because I have stopped doing club races on Race Series)

But I am sure we got a good list of real life drivers here on RD, some with real life name others with nicknames.
  11. Fernando Rees also hangs arround.
  12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I could have sworn the topic said "Does anyone at Racedepartment Surf" had me very confused as I didn't think it was possible to surf in Sweden for Linus :L
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OK wiseguy!:wink::)