• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do new teams improve each season?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by MARKSIE, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone can enlighten me with the answer to the question in the title.

I am in my 2nd season, and have just moved to RBR and have noticed that i have to start from scratch upgrades wise.

If i had stayed with the team i was with last season would the upgrades still be there or would i have had to start from scratch again anyway?

The main thing i want to know though, as i am planning on starting a 7 season career, is that will the team i start with improve the competitiveness of their car each season to eventually be competetive with the top teams or will each season be the same, the only way to get a more competitive car being to move teams?

Thanks

Mark

2. Teams do improve over time, as shown in the pic below. So yes, an HRT will eventually become a top tier car. What I'm wondering about is whether a team automatically moves up a tier each year, or wether you need to finish a certain position in the WCC to move up a tier for next year.

[​IMG]