1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Do I need all expansions to play online?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Brian Gelsinger, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I sure don,t agree with pirated software. I also don't agree with buy it all or don't play!. I have almost every Simbin game except STCC 2 and guess what I,m a cheat on any server I try to join. I just bought Retro to play hill climb and it,s the same thing, no STCC makes me a cheat.

As far as GTR3 goes ..............not a chance

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

The fact that you miss a game, doesn't make you a cheat. There is something else going on....

@Arunas and Erik T,
    Very nice gesture guys!

3. I would really like to know what that is . I bought my games through Steam and cant get any help at all from anyone . I,m more than a little ticked about it.

In the video above cant the IP be traced and the person delt with.

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

@Icu
    Try to reinstall the game. Do not install any mod's yet, but try to login to a server first. If needed, I can supply a server with standard 07 content. PM me if this is needed.
    If that still gives issues, open a seperate topic for it, and we will see what we can do and how we can help.

About the video,
    Unbelievable, thats all I can say.

5. Thanks Marco I will do that . I really want to play race 07 online.

6. Thanks Marco it worked :) I got to play online and am having a blast!
    Bram sorry for getting in on your thread deleat this if its taking away from it. I hope the hack can be stopped some how.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Good! Now get some practice, apply for a license, and come join the club :)

• Like Like x 2