Do I need all expansions to play online?

I sure don,t agree with pirated software. I also don't agree with buy it all or don't play!. I have almost every Simbin game except STCC 2 and guess what I,m a cheat on any server I try to join. I just bought Retro to play hill climb and it,s the same thing, no STCC makes me a cheat.

As far as GTR3 goes ..............not a chance

I sure don,t agree with pirated software. I also don't agree with buy it all or don't play!. I have almost every Simbin game except STCC 2 and guess what I,m a cheat on any server I try to join. I just bought Retro to play hill climb and it,s the same thing, no STCC makes me a cheat.

As far as GTR3 goes ..............not a chance
The fact that you miss a game, doesn't make you a cheat. There is something else going on....

@Arunas and Erik T,
Very nice gesture guys!

@Icu
Try to reinstall the game. Do not install any mod's yet, but try to login to a server first. If needed, I can supply a server with standard 07 content. PM me if this is needed.
If that still gives issues, open a seperate topic for it, and we will see what we can do and how we can help.

About the video,
Unbelievable, thats all I can say.

@Icu
Try to reinstall the game. Do not install any mod's yet, but try to login to a server first. If needed, I can supply a server with standard 07 content. PM me if this is needed.
If that still gives issues, open a seperate topic for it, and we will see what we can do and how we can help.

About the video,
Unbelievable, thats all I can say.
Thanks Marco I will do that . I really want to play race 07 online.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back