1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I need all expansions to play online?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Brian Gelsinger, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I sure don,t agree with pirated software. I also don't agree with buy it all or don't play!. I have almost every Simbin game except STCC 2 and guess what I,m a cheat on any server I try to join. I just bought Retro to play hill climb and it,s the same thing, no STCC makes me a cheat.

As far as GTR3 goes ..............not a chance
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

The fact that you miss a game, doesn't make you a cheat. There is something else going on....

@Arunas and Erik T,
    Very nice gesture guys!
  3. I would really like to know what that is . I bought my games through Steam and cant get any help at all from anyone . I,m more than a little ticked about it.

In the video above cant the IP be traced and the person delt with.
  4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Try to reinstall the game. Do not install any mod's yet, but try to login to a server first. If needed, I can supply a server with standard 07 content. PM me if this is needed.
    If that still gives issues, open a seperate topic for it, and we will see what we can do and how we can help.

About the video,
    Unbelievable, thats all I can say.
  5. Thanks Marco I will do that . I really want to play race 07 online.
  6. Thanks Marco it worked :) I got to play online and am having a blast!
    Bram sorry for getting in on your thread deleat this if its taking away from it. I hope the hack can be stopped some how.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Good! Now get some practice, apply for a license, and come join the club :)
    • Like Like x 2