1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DMP Real World Pack F1 2010

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Gary Thompson, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Anyone tried this mod :- Real World Pack

Changelog:

# All Formula 1 cars were given an adjustment to the Formula 1 racing season of 2010.

# Tires: Hard and soft slicks, intermediates, and rain tires were created from scratch (including the seams tire and rubber compounds).
    # Wheels retreaded
    # New Fahzeuggestänge, metal and carbon fiber parts, Felgeninnseiten more.
    # Textures for the tire wear, increases per round.
    # Texture for mud, gravel, dust, etc., everything in connection with the tires.
    # Blowouts

# Interface:

# Speed Meter
    Funk # Boxes
    # Pitlimiter
    # Temperature Display
    # Cooling
    # False travel representation in the form of a real F1 steering wheel
    # And more ...

"Real world" textures and effects:

# Spray, water spray
    # Behavior rain, rain, running tracks, speeds and directions
    # Light / shadow
    Street # Appearances
    # Clouds, fog and haze
    # Turf and grass
    # Glass effects
    # Dust. Grains, leaves
    # Impact textures
    Tail # F1 cars
    # Trees voluminous
    # Color values and reflections
    # Votes textures and effects to partly cloudy, cloudy, light and heavy rain and darkness
    # And much, much more

2. Looks nice, however I don't understand German so I'm not sure where to download it. :p

3. you try it ! you will be our guinea pig ! lol i went to the site and translated it . they have great pics , but you have to manualy change files , im not good at that so i will wait for someone to try it first .

4. Don't waste your time.........

5. any explanation ?

6. IMO this mod ruins the look of the game completely if you have most of RD mods installed, there is no comparison at all, whether i just did not have things set right i am not sure but the worst bit is the light and the tyres, tyres look awful once worn. The mod may look good with DX11 or with a better spec of PC/Graphics but i wish i had not installed.