1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc DLC Classic Mode OSD Transparency Options 2.0

On-Screen-Display transparency options (16 different ones in version 2.0)

1. EDIT: The complete package is now available as per Version 2.0. Preliminary version 1.0 is no longer needed and has been removed from the Version History tab (simply because, Version 2.0 includes it entirely untouched).

Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:
    DLC Classic Mode OSD Transparency Options - On-Screen-Display transparency options (16 slightly different setups in the updated version 2.0)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Salut Gilles updated DLC Classic Mode OSD Transparency Options with a new update entry:

DLC Classic Mode OSD Transparency Options 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Awesome!!!! thank you so much :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. No, thank you for "waking me up" to the idea (I had sort of forgotten about doing that one). If you find something that does not work or is not there, just let me know about it and I'll see what I can do.

5. BTW, here is the link to a similar mod for the 2013 version of the game I have made last month. It also offers 16 slightly different OSD setups to choose from, either with or without the game's starting lights as root folders:

RD Download: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...r-cockpit-cam-driving.1458/update?update=2329

Backup all files b4 installing, so if you don't want the flags & fastest laps in 2013, but want them back in the 80's & 90's, you can restore the f12013\Osd\config.xml file (this file is also present in the unzipped mod, under the 1 - BACKUP_FILES folder).