1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

djgizmo

Discussion in 'Racer' started by luthobu, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Since FiftyO's search for camsinny turned out to be fruitful, I thought I would do the same for djgizmo. Has anyone seen him (or her)? He (or she) has made some nice tracks, all very small, but when combined (yes, I have) they make one great track (with some alterations and additions). I would really like to get in touch with him.

2. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

"I would really like to get in touch with him." Or her ;)

Sorry, but I don't even know who you're talking about. What tracks has he.. or she.. made?

3. Oops.. thanks.. that one slipped..

Driftage, Initial_D_Town, Mountain Pass (not the dark 2007 version by nikn, but the 2005 version)

4. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Oh. That's funny. I have all those tracks. :p

Yeah, well I know what you mean then.

5. Gizmo hasn't been around for a long time now, probably something like 2 years?

All I know is that he was here in the UK and probably the last thing he made was the Civic, somebody might have an email addy still?

6. Hey man! I really owe you for this! Found him on MSN and he not only gave me permission to use anything/everything,
    but he is also sending me unreleased tracks at this very moment! This is gonna be a ball! :)

7. As far as I know, the original track from 2004 was made by nikn. The dark 2007 version was modified by Lipton. I don't know if djgizmo has done a version of it too.

8. He made a track called Mountain Pass, but it has nothing to do with the other ones.. not even a lookalike..

9. Wow, long time no see!

10. Gizmo? Now how many Gizmo's are there out there? Gizmo, djgizmo, GizmoY, GizmoPower... any more? Not beeing rude or anything.. just confused, that's all. But since this is the djgizmo-thread, I suspect that GizmoY really is the "famous" djgizmo? Am I right? ;)

11. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Oh my god, there's more Gizmos?

12. Im the one and only! Djgizmo/ GizmoY

13. FiftyGizmo

14. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

KSGizmo hmm.

15. Im the Original, End of.

Creator of such things as "Highway", "Katamari Touge". also modeled an EF9 SIR Civic, Trueno etc!

16. U`r so cool man!

17. no ****ing way! Andrei??

18. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Loved your Civic and Trueno. Don't remember Katamari Touge.. hmm. Highway was great for top speed testing hehe.

19. It sounds like a drift canoe,
    and that sounds pretty awesome.