DIY dash indicator

I had a folder called sketch Tm1638 I copied that folder into the libraries folder
look how is my libraries folder....

screenshot.6.jpg

Upvote 0
Spent abother two hours manually removing and updating different drivers still couldnt solve the issue. I've tried different cables and assigning different com port even tried burning a new bootloader. I can only think the board i purchased is no good so I've ordered another. Fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You can not upload no sketch???....what arduino do you use?.....what version of IDE do you have?
try to uninstall all the arduino software and delete the libraries manual.....AC-HUB works perfect!

No I can't upload a sketch I have tried the very latest version and one of the older versions also. I have tried numerous drivers aswell. The board is a Adrunio Duemilanove.

Upvote 0
Yes, I've ordered the same board, which should be arriving within the next couple of days, so it'l be interesting if I have more success getting it to work
Yes I would aswell.

yes...i see that is!....so is too weird!!

OK so I ordered a new board which came today this time it was a Adrunio UNO and it worked straight away. I'm pretty sure the board is faulty because I've checked and double checked everything.

Upvote 0
Hey guy, Look what i've done with mine !!

I took a real dash and connect only the steeper motor with 3 arduino nano, one for each meter.
I used same kind of code as the above to make it work and added library for the specific stepper motor.
Awesome Nicolas! could you share with us the arduino code please and thank you!

Upvote 0
about the "connector" app: is there a way to add some default parameters somewhere?
like always turn on on "COM3" and always have the checkbox checked.
Is there a reason to do the same actions every time you open the app?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back