Div 1 Barcelona Race Reports

Race report

Q : I was on P4 at the moment when I got disconnected from the game , then I rejoined less than 3 minutes left for the qualy time, it was just enough to do one final attempt , it was slow one and ended on p17 .:tongue:

R : I had a good start and passed few cars , then moved further up when some guys had problems and by lap 8 or 9 I was on p5 behind Dimitry , few laps later Mark hit the wall and I was promoted to 4th, then again few laps later Dimitry had an off track moment and I was able to pass him to 3rd, I thought I had secured this position until I pitted on lap 21 when just before the pit lane speed limit entry my connection "hiccupped" and could not control my speed entry and received a stop & go penalty.
I went in again and served my penalty and went out in P5 , i start pushing hard to make up the lost time and closing the gap to Dimitry , but once again on lap 31 I lost connection and was driving by myself on track... my race was over...:frown:

it never happened to me before and lost connection during the race, so it was a shame to end the race this way. , but that is part of the racing as most of the guys had this issue during the season...

Congratulation to Tim for a great win, to Chris and to Peter for a sold finish, well-done guys.:good:
Cu on Silverstone track
cheers

I got 30secs penalty by Race Director for accident with David (Lap 1)
So I'd like to know how many places I have lost from this decision?

I'm not sure, we'll feed it into the GPCOS system and see what comes out.

Please do not feel that you are singled out as the crock from div 1. I'm sure there have been plenty of episodes with other guys doing worse things, but we got to start somewhere. As we are starting to get this stewarding business thing going we can only look at the incidents reported, so you could say that your honesty contributes in getting you a penalty.

A 30 second penalty will always be given to any driver that gains from an incident that he is guilty of. This is also the only situation where a time penalty is given (I think). A time penalty has nothing to do with the seriousness of the accident and this is what is essentials. All accidents will be put into a spread sheet and we are looking for serial perpetrators, and there we also log who has reported incidents etc.

So, please don't feel bad for being the one that got a time penalty, and remember, I am one of the very few that have received a time penalty earlier :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back