Display Remaining Race Time

U

UHF-Gatorbait

• UHF-Gatorbait

Since the latest patch, we haven't been able to figure out how to display remaining race time instead of laps. We race a timed race and its difficult to know where the race is at without knowing how much time there is to race.

Any help in how to show the remaining race time on the screen would be appreciated.

Gatorbait
Team UHF
www.teamuhf.com

To be honest i kind of prefer it like this, kind of makes it more realistic as you are left wondering sometimes if you have enough fuel to make it to the end or will i need more, so for me it can stay the way it is and i would be happy enough.

To be honest i kind of prefer it like this, kind of makes it more realistic as you are left wondering sometimes if you have enough fuel to make it to the end or will i need more, so for me it can stay the way it is and i would be happy enough.

But for the realism factor, if you were running these cars IRL, your team would be informing you of everything while racing :p

Just food for thought

• UHF-Gatorbait

Anyone find a solution yet?

Has anyone found a fix for this besides a stopwatch or a second screen. It used to be part of the game but the last patch did something and now its no longer there.

Tried to e-mail simbin but haven't received any responses.

We are already several races into a season and all during the race everyone wants to know how much time is remaining in the race.

Any help would be appreciated.

UHF-Gatorbait
http://www.teamuhf.com/

• Theo Loonstra

I don't know if this is the case at every circuit but in Assen when there is a 2 hour GT race there is a countdown clock of time left on the start finish straight.
So it's not unrealistic to know how much time there is left.

i'm in a championship and i had that huge problem my last race,... i was runnig out of fuel, and i din't know when the race was going to finish,... i was runing in the GT2 class, in the last lap i had to slow down and let the GT1 leader to pass on the last curv and wait for him to cross the finish line to know if the race was going to come to an end,... but not,.. i had to cut the track to go to the pits for fuel for just one more lap,.. i lost 3 positions, from 3rd to 6th,...

It's puzzling to me that Simbin haven't fixed this one by now.
It worked fine before the last patch, and with Steam it should be rather easy to pop a fix in.
Surely they already know why it was broken with the last patch. :poke:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing