1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Dishonored

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Roderick Kennedy, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Anyone else play/thinking of buying it?,i have it on pc,and wow,one of those games that make you remember why you game,in my mind its a cross between,deus ex/thief/bioshock,very well done,and a very artistic graphical style.

2. I already have it and what i have played so far has been really really good. Gameplay is very thief/Bioshock. Some textures are funky but a good looking game other than that and also extremely optimized. Any game that lets you decapitate people is a winner for me :mad:

3. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I may purchase it during a Steam sale.

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Nope, now. Right now is the time to purchase it. EA, Activision etc. don't need your money on day 1 - Bethesda does. It's a huge stunt and lots of people will just pirate it since it doesn't have multiplayer anyway. This game is worth every dime.

I bought it on Monday and completed it today, played through it the brutal way. I could've had a totally different game if I didn't kill as many people. I talked to my friend and he told me things I've never seen - same goes for him. The game changes...you don't only change the story but the surroundings as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Saving $60 is tough for me as is. Right now, I am focused on purchasing the next Skyrim DLC with my pay.