Dishonored

Anyone else play/thinking of buying it?,i have it on pc,and wow,one of those games that make you remember why you game,in my mind its a cross between,deus ex/thief/bioshock,very well done,and a very artistic graphical style.

I already have it and what i have played so far has been really really good. Gameplay is very thief/Bioshock. Some textures are funky but a good looking game other than that and also extremely optimized. Any game that lets you decapitate people is a winner for me :mad:

I may purchase it during a Steam sale.

Nope, now. Right now is the time to purchase it. EA, Activision etc. don't need your money on day 1 - Bethesda does. It's a huge stunt and lots of people will just pirate it since it doesn't have multiplayer anyway. This game is worth every dime.

I bought it on Monday and completed it today, played through it the brutal way. I could've had a totally different game if I didn't kill as many people. I talked to my friend and he told me things I've never seen - same goes for him. The game changes...you don't only change the story but the surroundings as well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 372 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%