Cameras discontinued [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piracy.
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, so I guess I know why you'd think that but would both of you be so kind and explain why you think he's using a cracked version of the game? :)

Thanks!

Tom

Have a look under the P1/2 in the top left Tom. "01 Rld!". That's "reloaded" a team that cracks various games. In reloaded's initial cracked release there was no way to change the driver name from that, so you'd always be able to tell who was using a cracked version.

Have a look under the P1/2 in the top left Tom. "01 Rld!". That's "reloaded" a team that cracks various games. In reloaded's initial cracked release there was no way to change the driver name from that, so you'd always be able to tell who was using a cracked version.
Indeed and exactly my thought, good spot! I actually wanted the guys above to reply but...well, y'know, it works either way. ;)

7 day suspension.

Tom

he says the right thing :) the RLD! was his bad thing he didn't mentioned :D

Great minds think alike, eh. ;)

I'll close this thread, the mod will still be available for now but we want to prevent discussions about piracy, understandably. Thanks all!

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back