1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Dirt website not working?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Norman Bruce, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Anyone else having problems with the Dirtgame website?
    When I login it takes a couple of minutes to load the page, then when I click on the Leagues section I get a "500 OMG you broke the website"
    I can access the rest of the internet no problem it's only the https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/home website, I have tried from both my pc and laptop with the same results.[​IMG]

2. Pete Beardsley

Pete Beardsley
    Mobile Chicane Premium Member

Yes, I have been struggling with it for two days now. Looks like they have a few issues. :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Well it's good news that it's not at my end but the ingame league data won't load either :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

It seems the only way to play the game now is offline, even the daily/weekly/monthly events are unavailable in the game.
    This do of course make the coming weeks club event difficult to put up, so we will have a week off and hope that we will be back online for the next week :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

for me the game is still not working .. 41 error .. so I couldn`t care less about web :) ... shame that aplying non-legal solution fixes this issue but official 7 updates (since the one that brakes it) couldn`t do the job ..

6. Pete Beardsley

Pete Beardsley
    Mobile Chicane Premium Member

Racenet is back up this morning. :)

• Agree Agree x 1