1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirt Track Racing by Big Ant Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by rancer890, Feb 14, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I really hope this gets some traction., because unfortunately, I feel like this campaign was poorly launched, with zero promotion. Even now, a few days into it, the only promotion has been word of mouth from a few select die hards.

While their previous dirt track games were pretty crap IMO, it seems like they are taking a more serious route this time. Plus they have the help from some of the Ratbag guys (who did make great dirt track games), as well as some top modders. I'm backed as well

2. TBH, I'm not sure if they will make the goal either, because look at the Reiza and their promotion. They couldn't even make half this amount Big Ant want.

But I'll support it. Because not many dirt track games out there. It won't be a full fledged sim, but something is better than nothing.

3. Sorry rancer890, didn't see your post (know where to look) before posting mine. They moved mine to this subforum.

It looks like the Late Models are now included from the start. Yay!

4. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

They didn't even make 80k.
    Nothing to be found after beginning of march.
    Guess it's Game Over for that one.

5. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I had hoped they'd make it as I'd love to have another Dirt Track game, but at least iRacing is doing dirt so that will be good.

6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Looked rubbish anyway.