DiRT Rally RFPE Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this mod Come Over Gaming. I hope you can add this mod on all of the Dirt Rally cars especially those RWD 80's cars. Thank you and please don't get tired of developing this mod. Cheers!
Here's a vid of RS200 at Finland stage with RFPE 0.4

Also, I tried the 70's Lancia Stratos with the mod on in Greece and with the mod off right after and there is way less grip with the mod on, I was spinning off the line. With the mod off I launched immediately and was able to easily finish the stage. I know this car is not one of the modded cars.???

This mod is compatible with the Any Car Any Track mod and the physics works great on Pikes Peak, just finished a full run with the Audi Quattro S1.

Last edited:
Hola.
Tengo muchas ganas de usar este mod. Todo el mundo habla estupendamente de él.
Sólo tengo una duda, y es qué hacer con los fichero sueltos .ctf que hay en el archivo .rar
Cada modelo tiene los suyos, pero los con nombres diferentes. Es decir ¿Hay que añadir cada fichero a su modelo sin más, o hay que añadir el fichero y borrar o renombrar los antiguos para que el juego no los tenga en cuenta?
Muchas gracias.

Hola.
Tengo muchas ganas de usar este mod. Todo el mundo habla estupendamente de él.
Sólo tengo una duda, y es qué hacer con los fichero sueltos .ctf que hay en el archivo .rar
Cada modelo tiene los suyos, pero los con nombres diferentes. Es decir ¿Hay que añadir cada fichero a su modelo sin más, o hay que añadir el fichero y borrar o renombrar los antiguos para que el juego no los tenga en cuenta?
Muchas gracias.
Tal y como indicamos en las instrucciones de instalación, únicamente deberás copiar todos los archivos disponibles en la descarga y pegarlos en la carpeta raíz de DiRT Rally reemplazando todos los existentes. Antes de ejecutar el titulo a través de su ejecutable principal, no olvides ejecutar el fichero RFPE_Launcher para hacerlo funcionar correctamente. Un saludo.

Perfecto. Muchas gracias.
Una pregunta: ¿es posible que ejecutando este mod no sea posible conectar a RaceNet?
Muchas gracias.
De nada. Tal y como indicamos en la documentación, nuestro mod nunca debe de ser utilizado con las funciones de red del titulo (RaceNet) ya que ello podría acarrear un ban permanente. Un saludo.

Hi, so what do you think about D4 ?

I think it is pretty clear that it is not a simulation. Would you guys like to improve RFPE further, is there any room for improvements, I hope it is not an overkill ?

I wish it was easy to do tweaks, but I suppose this mod is not an easy task.

After the huge disappointment of Dirt4 I started again this mod and despite some small flaws (inertia a bit exagerated and useless Monaco stage) it's truly amazing! Please continue the development, PLEASE! :)

Have you tried Alternate CTF files for the RFPE mod?
I edited the inertia and grip so cars have better wheelspin at WOT and grip level is still challenging like RFPE without the exaggerated inertia and weight transfer. The files work with the RFPE mod. Ice grip is increased and compact snow is more manageable as well.

Just search for in google or on here
Alternate Physics CTF files for RFPE mod (more power and proper wheel spin at WOT) 0.1

I'll test it, thanks.
Do you mind to explain how to mod DR on PM? I'm really interested about it and I'd like to improve also the cars missing from RFPE.

I have an issue with career mode.
I'm using on top of rfpe 0.4 the "alternate rfpe physics mod"
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...ore-power-and-proper-wheel-spin-at-wot.15552/
There is absolutely no way to have my progression with career mod saved. I tried everything I could think of: 1- switch off rfpe before saving or 2-abandon all the rallies in a championship mode to start a new one, but as soon as I restart steam and DR I go back to where I was before before using rfpe.
Thanks in advance

I love this mod Come Over Gaming. I hope you can add this mod on all of the Dirt Rally cars especially those RWD 80's cars. Thank you and please don't get tired of developing this mod. Cheers!
Here's a vid of RS200 at Finland stage with RFPE 0.4
Thanks for your comment and video! Best regards.

Hi, another forum member has been helping me with with editing the CTF files and he discovered where
Slip angle and Slip peak ratio are located,
This is an example for gravel

450 sideslip max Gravel F 0.1931
451 longslip max Gravel F 0.2414

452 Grip initial (static) Gravel F 1.024
453 rear_width 0
454 Grip final (kinetic) Gravel F 0.894
455 rear_width 1.8
456 rear_width 1.8
457 rear_width 0.25
458 rear_width 0.25
459 sideslip max Gravel R 0.1931
460 longslip max Gravel R 0.2414

461 Grip init Gravel R 1.044
462 rear_width 0
463 Grip final Gravel R 0.874
464 rear_width 1.8
465 rear_width 1.8
466 rear_width 0.25
467 rear_width 0.25
468 rear_width 0.09
469 rear_width 0.1
470 rear_width 0.045
471 rear_width 0.7
472 rear_width -0.002
473 rear_width 5
474 rear_width 5
475 rear_width 0
476 rear_width 0
477 combined grip increase Gravel 0.68
478 grip falldown Gravel 0.05
479 resistance Gravel 0.018

After being disappointed with Dirt 4, I gave your mod a go. Big improvement all around, now the Finland is much more drivable. Hope you get back improving your mod, those 80's cars would be great. Thanks E.Zelaieta!

After being disappointed with Dirt 4, I gave your mod a go. Big improvement all around, now the Finland is much more drivable. Hope you get back improving your mod, those 80's cars would be great. Thanks E.Zelaieta!
Thanks for your words iltavilli! Actually, sadly the DiRT Rally RFPE Project development its stopped. It's all we can say right now. Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back