DiRT Rally RFPE Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for a great mod!
What files and XML parameters do I need to change to have sounds of outside camera while using in cabin camera?
I hate sounds of metal and echo effects of in cabin camera so want to use clear sounds that you can hear while using view from the outside of the car.
You`re welcome! I cant say right now. It should be researched.

After I install the mod All FFB and other settings changes are NOT saved and NOT restored after game restart.
1)The only solution is to do ALL needed settings before applying your mod?

Also for FFB at Thrustmaster I find this mod more realistic http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/force-feedback-mod-mashup.9833/
2) do you consider to try/use there settings ?
3) how can I use there FFB mod with your the rest from your mod?
4) I notice that you have different FFB files:
rfpe_ffb_dev.xml
rfpe_ffb_eff.xml
should I change forceFeedbackPaths.xml to point to my original files
<xml processor="GameFFB" filename="forcefeedback/devicesetup_v2.xml" map="UPDATE" pool="UPDATE_TEMPORARY" userdata="device"/>
<xml processor="GameFFB" filename="forcefeedback/effectsetup_v2.xml" map="UPDATE" pool="UPDATE_TEMPORARY" userdata="effect"/>

and this will be all i need to change to use my FFB?

1) Yes.
2) No. The RFPE Mod will feature only files develop/modified by us. If anyone find another FFB Mod more realistic or simply that suits better his needs, there's not any problem to use it but in that case, the attached settings with our Mod will be useless.
3 & 4) Yes. This is the process to use another FFB Mod.

Hello, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do I have to do to use the mod and not get banned? Do I have to uninstall it everytime I want to enter an online event? or only uninstall when I'll be using the cars on the mod in an online event? I really look forward to testing the mod, but I want make sure I wont get the ban. Thanks!

Hello, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do I have to do to use the mod and not get banned? Do I have to uninstall it everytime I want to enter an online event? or only uninstall when I'll be using the cars on the mod in an online event? I really look forward to testing the mod, but I want make sure I wont get the ban. Thanks!
To activate the Mod, remenber to launch the "RFPELauncher.exe" before entering game. The RFPE Mod should be used only in single player mode WITHOUT online functionalities. You can plug off your ethernet connection or simply be carefull and NOT enter into a online/multiplayer event. If you want race in online/multiplayer, our suggestion is to restore the files located into the "Backup" folder. Hope we helped you to clear out your questions.

Last edited:
Different ones. Please, download and look to the instructions file which everything is clearly stated. Thanks.
Hi, i tryed the mod:
1) when i launch RFPELauncher the following windows remain opened. Is correct?

5r9wbvogqs7ddf86g.jpg

2) when driving on gravel the wheel don't have vibrations its like drive on tarmac

3) the car phisics are the best i've tried

Right now i'm using
Force Feedback Mod Mashup 1.2
and i'm very satisfyed about the FFB (vibrations when needed)

I'm using Win10 64 bits and Logitech G27
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/force-feedback-mod-mashup.9833/

Hello there ;) Can i ask the developoers of this mod something ? Shoud we drive all the cars with 720 degrees ? Or we can change to 540 or 900 when we drive different cars? Is the handling gonna be different too with 540 or 900 ?

WARNING! DO NOT USE WITH ONLINE/MULTIPLAYER FEATURES AS IT WILL TRIGGER A VAC BAN WHICH IS PERMANENT! ONLY FOR OFFLINE USE

It's been more than 3-4 months since I've played this game. So this is a welcome change.
Now, I don't play online so, this banning is a non-issue for me. I play to escape reality. I don't care where I stand in my rallying.
I just want to know: how do you play offline. thanks

WARNING! DO NOT USE WITH ONLINE/MULTIPLAYER FEATURES AS IT WILL TRIGGER A VAC BAN WHICH IS PERMANENT! ONLY FOR OFFLINE USE

It's been more than 3-4 months since I've played this game. So this is a welcome change.
Now, I don't play online so, this banning is a non-issue for me. I play to escape reality. I don't care where I stand in my rallying.
I just want to know: how do you play offline. thanks

It is blocked automatically :)

Are Come Over Gaming working on the remaining car sets and will there be another update release?

Cheers.
The truth is that we started to work on the damage & new physics model for some more new classes but right now,we haven't got all the free time needed to evolve the code properly. We never estipulated any oficial 1.0 release date. We dont even know if we will be able to reach out. We work simply motivated by pasion.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Hi again Come Over Gaming , i would like to know what exacly is changed in inputs? I did check the "input >paths.xml and the original one ,and i saw the new divice added only ? Is there anything else i`m missing ? In the other hand you suggesting to drive all cars with 720(driver`s settings) , why so ? Or its just personal preference. Thank you for your answer in advance.

Hello E.Zelaieta
I install the game and then i install the RFPE mod and then i Launch the RFPE Launcher, but when I Launch the game it appears a message like "dirt rally executable has stopped working".

Could you help me please?

Thank you so much.

Rúben Ferreira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline