DiRT Rally RFPE Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the physics, but I think the engine damage and loss of power simply due to jumps (without crashing) is too severe, to a point where it gets annoying to drive slower in so many places to protect the engine. Is there a way to reduce it? Can I replace just the "damage" file by the original or edit something in this one?

Yes. Just replace the raceload.jpk file and the n2d files back with the originals. There should be a backup folder from the original RFPE mod.

Last edited:
Yes. Just replace the raceload.jpk file and the n2d files back with the originals. There should be a backup folder from the original RFPE mod. Also, the game will now save all your progress.

Thanks! But just to confirm, does this revert just the damage model or everything? I would like to keep the RFPE physics!

Last edited:
Another question. How can I use this mod w/ vanilla damage model? I will eventually use the more hardcore damage that this mod provides but for now I want to use the original damage. Thanks.

For visual damage, you should restore original nd2 extension files inside cars/models/carname. For mechanical one, its included into the raceload.jpk located in the main installation directory but remember that if you restore original one, you will loose more improvements like force feedback and several more things. Thanks.

ok so if i copy all the files i get racenet error when starting the game and my saves is not working...is the save game error related to racenet error?
so i tried copying one thing one by one..i didn't copy over the model folder(can somebody tell me what it does?), and input and forcefeedback folders (i don't have wheel, using gamepad configured with x360ce) and whoala i dont get racenet login error also saving works, though you have to complete all stages for it to save, is this part of the mod? i consider it more real anyway xD) and your bought cars stay when you start the game again... love the mod :inlove: please somebody figure out which files cause the error and how it can be avoided, i figure this way i don't get the whole mod, but at least saving works

ok so if i copy all the files i get racenet error when starting the game and my saves is not working...is the save game error related to racenet error?
so i tried copying one thing one by one..i didn't copy over the model folder(can somebody tell me what it does?), and input and forcefeedback folders (i don't have wheel, using gamepad configured with x360ce) and whoala i dont get racenet login error also saving works, though you have to complete all stages for it to save, is this part of the mod? i consider it more real anyway xD) and your bought cars stay when you start the game again... love the mod :inlove: please somebody figure out which files cause the error and how it can be avoided, i figure this way i don't get the whole mod, but at least saving works

All we can say and confirm its that if you want to extract all the potential and features of the RFPE Mod, you should install all the included files and not use for online event or functions becouse it can trigger on a VAC ban which is permanent. About save game, like we comment earlier, if you configure all your controls before aplying the RFPE Mod, you should be able to jump to the stage later without reconfiguring anything. Finally, if your wish is to use the RFPE Mod to progress into the main game mode and use the original save features, we can confirm that you will not be able to save any progress becouse the systems detects that important files where modified. Thank you.

Hi, I have a problem. When bumping really hard into something or recovering a vehicle and throttle up afterwards it just throttle up and breaks immediately. Throttle/breaks, throttle/breaks, throttle/breaks continuously...:( Handbrake off btw... I have to restart the race and drive flawlessly, otherwise i am not able to finish the race :D

Hola Eneko, he comprado el Dirt Rally y quería probar el MOD RFPE V. 0.4 pero al dar al launcher no hace nada, sabes si puede ser por mi ordenador con windows 10 o esta desabilitado??
Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back