DiRT Rally Mod Manager

DiRT Rally DiRT Rally Mod Manager 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I understand now why it was doing that to the images in the app like how I explained (there was a screenshot too). I don't keep my files in archives I keep them in folders like so:
\\mods\MG Metro 6R4\Loeb\livery_44\allthemodstuffhere
\\mods\MG Metro 6R4\Loeb\picture.jpg
\\mods\MG Metro 6R4\McRae\livery_45\allthemodstuffhere
\\mods\MG Metro 6R4\Mcrae\picture.jpg

DiRT Rally Mod Manager - Added access to VIP liveries.
However can you clarify the meaning of this ?
I have never come accross these VIP liveries before!

Thanks & Regards
SCOOBY

This only really matters to people who have VIP access, it's showing all available liveries in game, whether you are able to use them or not.

It does not enable the liveries to use for people that do not have them.

I guess that you are refering to early access, I got the game on the first day of EA so i have access to all the ingame vehicle liveries.
Guess i was hoping for something special idk........
However thanks for setting me straight :thumbsup:

All EA people get the special livery for the '95 Impreza along with the in game scoreboarad icon, VIP's get 3 additional unique liveries and another icon on the scoreboard.
I'd argue that you have a chance at being a VIP, Briochebro, but i don't make those calls. It's for people in the community that have worked hard on promoting, supporting, streaming, making stuff etc.

I'd argue that you have a chance at being a VIP, Briochebro, but i don't make those calls. It's for people in the community that have worked hard on promoting, supporting, streaming, making stuff etc.

I agree, this is probably the most used mod for DR, its safe to say CM staff likely use this as well (but will never admit to it) being as they left us alone with that 17GB update when they easily could've overwritten the livery files, or had online play disabled like other mods you can do. My guess is due to licensing, copyright etc. they like this but can't support it. When I look at VIPs/streamers I only seem to see videos using official liveries etc.

Although no VIP badge beside your name you easily have the respect of the DR community, Keep up the amazing work! Hopefully someone can make you a personal livery for your hard efforts!

Hello, Version 4.2 have one proble :(
don`t change car on Hillclimb / 405 T16 Pikes Peak.
Please check, all the others that I tested orked fine :)
This don`t change the car on game

Hi, I was installing some mods, when I accidentally closed the manager, and now when I try to open it it crashes inmediately. Anyway I can fix this? the mods are still installed, but I don't want to start from zero and install them all over again just so I can see them as mods again (cause it will recognize the already installed mods as default) how can I fix/what did produce the crashing?

Thanks for the help

This used to work for me just fine. However, lately it has just stopped working. It will start to try to open but then crashes. No reason given for crash - ie no crash log created. Sounds like the same problem as Tomas Vasquez two posts up is having. I have Net Framework 4.7.2 installed. Could this be the problem? Do I have to roll back to 4.6? Do I need to delete old registry keys and reinstall?

Thank you in advance,

FraPP!!!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back