DiRT Rally Mod Manager

DiRT Rally DiRT Rally Mod Manager 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
briochebro updated DiRT Rally Mod Manager with a new update entry:

Simplified everything

- Simplified options: just locate your game folder (where the executable is located) and I take care of the rest.
- Simplified installation: just drag and drop your mods into the app. Both compressed files (.zip, .rar, .z) and folders are supported.

NOTE: I don't support mods with multiple version inside a single package. It's on the road map.

If some mods don't work well for you, please report them and I'll manually try to make them work.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update....
Ok I figured out what my problem was and have found it.
The extracted files were in a subfolder..So once I put this apart I saw several cars.;)
Only thing I still have is that the Fiat 131 is not going well for livery modification whit this manager.
Hello, please try the new version and tell me if you still have problems. If you do, send me repro steps and I'll try to fix them quickly.

briochebro updated DiRT Rally Mod Manager with a new update entry:

Support for multiple packs

New features
The app now supports packs. Sometimes modders include multiple versions of a livery inside a single package. Now the app take that into consideration and lets the user choose which pack to install.

View attachment 115517

Bug fixes

I also fixed a bug that affected all liveries using the 00 suffix. A couple of liveries didn't work because of that. Thanks to Tanguy_ASM and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like this program, it works good for me, no problems. Does it support non livery mods? Not sure if some of the ones installed are showing up in game? Maybe a future feature?

Thanks

like this program, it works good for me, no problems. Does it support non livery mods? Not sure if some of the ones installed are showing up in game? Ma

For the moment it only supports texture mods, like car liveries, drivers helmets or gloves, ...
I plan to add support for other mods like FFB, camera pos, etc.

Sadly, this wonderful looking mod doesn't work for me. It's installed ok and runs, but selecting the cars just brings up the default liveries and I can do nothing from here. Any advice would be great.

You can't install any livery? Inside the game, all the car preview image when selecting liveries WON'T change, since Codemasters don't allow us to do so. You have to start a race to see the liveries applied to the cars. For example, if you change the black Fiesta (livery #9) inside my app, you have to remember to select the black Fiesta inside the game too in order to use the custom installed livery.

Thanks for the reply. I can't choose any liveries to apply. This is what I see and can get no further:
2usbi9y.png

My app is blank, you need to download your own liveries. Did you download any?

Once you do, you simply drag'n drop the file inside the app. After that, it becomes available to install.

I have some older version of your mod. It's working and I wont change it for some... small cosmetics. Like mod icons, say. If I understood you corectlly, we have to uninstall ALL THE MODS, cuz your program doesn't know that they are mods and treat them as the originals, then ONCE AGAIN install them, all one by one. Erm... let me think...
No. No thanks.
It's really too complicated to me, since I have some ~30 installed mods/cars. Too much work since you have to be careful what goes where.
Anyway... thanks for your mod, it helped a lot. :)

If you already have my app, just unzip the new version over the old one. The settings will be preserved and you won't loose anything and won't have to do anything.

Well OK then... thanks. :)

Erm... perhaps you should alter your "read me" instructions, you know, cause this is somekind confusing:

Notes
  • You should start with a clean install, as the tool will first treat the mods as original.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%