• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Dirt Rally + CSW v3 pedals = stutter on VR

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Ze70R, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Ze70R

Ze70R

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello again racers, i would like to ask if anybody know something about my issue. My system i7 6700k 980ti CswB v2 + Csw v3 pedals Fanatec handbreak + Manufactory seq-shifter. The isssue is when i`m playing on my Oculus Rift CV1 only with Dirt Rally. I got low/medium graphic setings i got stable 90fps+ (checked with oculus tray tool).I got instant frames drop when i do hit the breaks?!. From 90 to 60fps. My v3 pedals are connected via usb , separate of the CSW v2.I did switch some of the usb`s on the MOBO but still the issue presist. I did change some xml files , after reverted them back as requested from Codemasters on early access ( i presume 0.8 Dirt rally), and still i can`t fix the problem.I dony have a clue what might be wrong ? software or hardware or any silly connection?If anyone can help with some tips , i`ll be glad to test them.
    Thanks in advance