1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DiRT Rally Col de Turini vs ReAL Col de Turini

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by daguru, Jun 23, 2015.

1. A quick vs video to see just how well Codemasters did to recreate Col de Turini we are not driving even we take it in turns leading but I think you will all get the idea.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for your video, it's really a big + if they try to accurate the stages with the reality:thumbsup:
  3. No problem;) yes it's great they are really pulling out the stops the rally Wales stages are the same I've been and walked most of sweet lamb stage / versions of it and that to is pretty much spot on :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Slawek Wiszczor

Slawek Wiszczor
    Premium Member

I've watched WRGB @ SweetLamb in 2013 and I can confirm it is spot on, even the spectator's car park is there and all side roads.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

They did a great job on Sweet Lamb, I smile when I drive past and recognise all the places I stood this year watching it.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Yes, the stages are amazing. It's just sad that the complete Col de Turini (Up and Down) isn't there. And that you still only have 2 stages for each rally. (cutted and reversed to make "12")