1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

DiRT Rally Col de Turini vs ReAL Col de Turini

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by daguru, Jun 23, 2015.

1. A quick vs video to see just how well Codemasters did to recreate Col de Turini we are not driving even we take it in turns leading but I think you will all get the idea.
    Enjoy:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for your video, it's really a big + if they try to accurate the stages with the reality:thumbsup:

3. No problem;) yes it's great they are really pulling out the stops the rally Wales stages are the same I've been and walked most of sweet lamb stage / versions of it and that to is pretty much spot on :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Slawek Wiszczor

Slawek Wiszczor
    Premium Member

I've watched WRGB @ SweetLamb in 2013 and I can confirm it is spot on, even the spectator's car park is there and all side roads.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

They did a great job on Sweet Lamb, I smile when I drive past and recognise all the places I stood this year watching it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff Member

Yes, the stages are amazing. It's just sad that the complete Col de Turini (Up and Down) isn't there. And that you still only have 2 stages for each rally. (cutted and reversed to make "12")