Dirt Rally Blank videos to skip intros/no tutorials and save 4GB.

DiRT Rally Dirt Rally Blank videos to skip intros/no tutorials and save 4GB. 2016-04-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
robnitro submitted a new resource:

Dirt Rally Blank videos to skip intros/no tutorials and save 4GB. - dirt rally mod, skip videos, save space

Dirt Rally Blank videos to skip intros/no tutorials and save 4GB.

Unzip to your Dirt Rally\video folder.

In the annoyance of wasting my SSD space, companies like to put videos of stuff I already know, so I've done this before- just duplicated to the Dirt Rally game.

If you want tutorials, just choose not to extract those, or extract to another folder and copy/overwrite manually.

Read more about this resource...

What is the filename for the menu background video? I need to know so I don't overwrite that one.

Edit: I did not replace the file "dirt_rally_fe_bg_30fps" and now I still have the background video. :)

Last edited:
I didn't
What is the filename for the menu background video? I need to know so I don't overwrite that one.

Edit: I did not replace the file "dirt_rally_fe_bg_30fps" and now I still have the background video. :)
Ahh yeah I could care less for that, too distracting. Why couldn't they have left the 3d rendering of the landscape. Sigh, consoles :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back