DiRT 4 DiRT 4 Launch Trailer Revealed Ahead of Release 9th June

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DiRT 4.jpg

Codemasters have revealed the latest trailer for DiRT 4 ahead of the game release for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on June 9th.

Coming off the back of the highly acclaimed DiRT Rally from 2015, Codemasters have looked to keep much of the simulation orientated vibe of the previous game whilst mixing in the ever popular additional content and features more traditionally found in the DiRT franchise of titles.

Although still lacking somewhat in unique stage locations, Codemasters have implemented a brand new stage generation technology in the new release that should allow users near endless opportunity to create new and unique stage configurations across the five country locations found in the base install of the game.

As well as the 'Your Stage' stage generation feature the new title will see the return of the popular FIA World Rallycross licence, new cars in Landrush mode and an in depth career and management mode.

Closer to a sequel to DiRT Rally than a new DiRT franchise release, this new title looks like Codemasters have struck a solid mix between variety and realism as they look to appeal to the wider gaming audience and dedicated rally fans alike.

To celebrate the upcoming release you can catch the new trailer below:

With only a few days to go until the game goes live Codemasters will have to put their money where their mouth is on June 9th as fans get the first opportunity to see if this new title can live up to the hype surrounding its pre release promotion.

Here is hoping Codemasters have created one of the most complete modern rally sims in recent years. Only time will tell.

DiRT 4 will be release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC June 9th 2017.

For all the latest news, discussions, downloads and organised racing events then head over to the DiRT 4 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and become an active member of our DiRTy community! Find your inner dirt monster and get yourself involved in the action here at your RaceDepartment.com!

Excited for the release of DiRT 4? Share your enthusiasms / scepticism or general musing on the world of the DiRT series in the comments section below !

Users car stays amazingly clean.
And on the other hand... AI cars cet (realistically?) DiRT.
Bug?
Or some weird user choice option, if you 're one of those OCD's:rolleyes: who don't want their hands/cars get dirt4-y.
If it's bug I really hope they solve it, in one of the ofc upcoming patches.
The other video is cool thou. :)

Haha, I actually chose to clean before the final :)

I'm sure it'll be enjoyable, but 55 euros is a lot. It better work well from day 1. Loads of bugs is just not acceptible when charging this much. I'm well aware its much less than Iracing but those two platforms cant be compared, just to eliminate that argument.

I'm sure it'll be enjoyable, but 55 euros is a lot. It better work well from day 1. Loads of bugs is just not acceptible when charging this much. I'm well aware its much less than Iracing but those two platforms cant be compared, just to eliminate that argument.

It is available cheaper than Steam though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dirt-4-Da...901321?hash=item569b6e8e49:g:eMkAAOSwKflZN~pc

Amazon is selling it too. Even the Xbox version is available for £35, that's much cheaper than what console games normally go for - they make PC look dirt cheap.

My code is in and it's pre loaded.

It doesn't necessarily have to happen when you activate it, it can happen later on.
6IoROjy.png

Not my account, but if the keys originates from stolen credit cards etc. (which have happened quite a few times in grey-market areas), this can happen when it's figured out.
Of course it is a risk people seems to be willing to take to save some money, but if this happens, the money are lost.

Anyway, it is just a general warning, and I always advice people to buy from the cheapest, but known, legal key re-seller.
And, no matter how much they like to present themselves as it, G2A is not a official site to buy anything. G2A is the biggest grey-market site atm.

It doesn't necessarily have to happen when you activate it, it can happen later on.
6IoROjy.png

Not my account, but if the keys originates from stolen credit cards etc. (which have happened quite a few times in grey-market areas), this can happen when it's figured out.
Of course it is a risk people seems to be willing to take to save some money, but if this happens, the money are lost.

Anyway, it is just a general warning, and I always advice people to buy from the cheapest, but known, legal key re-seller.
And, no matter how much they like to present themselves as it, G2A is not a official site to buy anything. G2A is the biggest grey-market site atm.
Well the 3 sites I mentioned have all been fine with me, very efficient and above board. 1 bad experience shouldn't stop people from using key sites but you have be careful in any aspect of online shopping. Who the **** buys Lego games ffs lol!!!

Well the 3 sites I mentioned have all been fine with me, very efficient and above board. 1 bad experience shouldn't stop people from using key sites but you have be careful in any aspect of online shopping. Who the **** buys Lego games ffs lol!!!

I have friends who also buys on the grey market, without experiencing any issues. I still tend to advice to not use it, as games that originates from fraudulent credit cards etc, that don't get revoked, still won't give the devs. any money.

Oh, and LEGO games, took a shot of my gamelist!
0IJjNcd.png

Be careful with your words:roflmao:

Ok, I might have to revoke some of my comments about grip. Not entirely, but some.
I played around some more with the M3 in Australia and Wales today and I actually enjoyed it alot. Either they changed something, or I just got to grips with it alot more. Probably the latter!

Superb. My Dirt 4 on Xbox One arrived early and after playing a couple of hours I have a wide grin on my face, this is a lot of fun.

Running immediately with no assists the cars just feel right, the transition from surface type to surface type is well transmitted by the wheel (just a lowly ;) TX458 here, no DD). Turn into a corner slightly too quickly and The way the Impreza front end bobbles over the loose gravel surfaces is properly uncanny valley. I like the game progression system too it is addictive.

The DirtFish Academy is excellent with all the rally driving techniques well explained and demonstrated. You'll be feeling like a rally legend with weight transfer and flicks in no time. The wheel is properly animated this time too which is a big bonus for me. The sense of speed is excellent and having Nicky Grist's soothing Welsh tones back in the headset is a bonus.

I'm sure there are issues and simulation nuances I haven't experienced at this early stage but so far so good. The game feels like my limited rally at the helm experiences looks great and is fun to play that is pretty much all I ask so I'm happy.

Regarding the size of the step between DiRT 3 and 4... not sure how big exactly it will be but there's no chance in the world that it won't be much bigger than the step between Project Cars 1 and 2.

That particular one is a physical disc, but I bought a steam key earlier (was only one so I can't link to that one). What I don't know is if Dirt 4 is steam only - some physical discs are just steam keys really. Haven't done enough research. Give it a few days and those answers will come out. It'll also let us know if it's buggy or broken on first release of course.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back