1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Direct Kart - Interlagos Kart 1

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by TeSL9, Jul 29, 2014.

1. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

Hi, this is my basic kart setup for this track and few people found it useful, so I post it here now. I don't really know much about kart setups and setups in general but i guess it doesn't matter :)
    I think that, with a few changes, this can be used in other kart tracks too.
    I managed to do a 48.6xx in Interlagos kart 1 track with this setup yesterday in club race.
    ...edit: i forgot to say that i use DFGT with 210-220 degrees in logitech profiler. 21 steering lock in this setup.

bad quality video of the lap :geek:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Thanks Tuomas, I was struggling to setup the kart to this track. Your setup helped improve my time a little bit, but I still cannot get faster than 53.xxx. Do you have any kart driving tips to share?

I got my G27 and started sim racing about a month ago, mainly playing GSCE, and some AC.

At Granja Viana 1 I qualified 3rd with AI 95%, and won the race. A Interlagos 1 I cannot qualify better than 12th out of 16 racers.