• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Direct Kart - Interlagos Kart 1

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by TeSL9, Jul 29, 2014.

1. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium

Ratings:
    +236
    Hi, this is my basic kart setup for this track and few people found it useful, so I post it here now. I don't really know much about kart setups and setups in general but i guess it doesn't matter :)
    I think that, with a few changes, this can be used in other kart tracks too.
    I managed to do a 48.6xx in Interlagos kart 1 track with this setup yesterday in club race.
    ...edit: i forgot to say that i use DFGT with 210-220 degrees in logitech profiler. 21 steering lock in this setup.

bad quality video of the lap :geek:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. tutubra

tutubra

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Tuomas, I was struggling to setup the kart to this track. Your setup helped improve my time a little bit, but I still cannot get faster than 53.xxx. Do you have any kart driving tips to share?

I got my G27 and started sim racing about a month ago, mainly playing GSCE, and some AC.

At Granja Viana 1 I qualified 3rd with AI 95%, and won the race. A Interlagos 1 I cannot qualify better than 12th out of 16 racers.