1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Digital Tachometer not showing up in cockpit view

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by JoelGL, Feb 27, 2014.

1. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Hi,
    I've seen screenshots of the digital tachometer shown at the lower right corner of the screen in cockpit view. How do I display this? It only shows up in the other views. I have XD too.

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

In game, go to Options/Advanced/HUD in cockpit, and turn it on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Thanks Hiroshi! Turned it ON now.

Since I also have XD, the HUD panels seem to overlap now. Anyway to configure this (i.e. move or remove)?

Also, I found a link in nogripracing for advanced FFB but I can't download it, keeps saying 'non-premium can download 1 at a time'. Perhaps, there's another link?

Thanks.

4. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

No it means that you are trying to download more than one thing at the same time when you are only allowed to download one thing at a time. When your current download has finished, you will be able to download the advanced FFB.

XD can be configured by modifying the XD.ini file

5. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

I understand that @Warren. Like I mentioned, I wasn't and am not downloading anything. The message keeps showing. Maybe some cache thing? Though I already restarted the browser.

Thanks. I'll check out XD.ini.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

@sherpa25 , I have my XD's background set to full transparent and scale size set at 80%

[​IMG]

Mind you that is based on a 32 inch screen so at 80% i still see the XD well. It is possible to move the XD by adjusting the X= and Y= but you'll have to play around to get the position you like for i have never done it myself and i don't know the values to reposition.

7. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Thanks @Hiroshi Awazu , I'll play around with XD.ini.

BTW, would you know if XD.ini can be edited while the game is running, or do I have to keep turning the game off/on for every edit in XD.ini to take effect?

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Uhh, don't know, i've never tried. I just set up my XD once and left it alone.

• Like Like x 1