Digital Tachometer not showing up in cockpit view

Hi,
I've seen screenshots of the digital tachometer shown at the lower right corner of the screen in cockpit view. How do I display this? It only shows up in the other views. I have XD too.

Thanks Hiroshi! Turned it ON now.

Since I also have XD, the HUD panels seem to overlap now. Anyway to configure this (i.e. move or remove)?

Also, I found a link in nogripracing for advanced FFB but I can't download it, keeps saying 'non-premium can download 1 at a time'. Perhaps, there's another link?

Thanks.

Thanks Hiroshi! Turned it ON now.

Since I also have XD, the HUD panels seem to overlap now. Anyway to configure this (i.e. move or remove)?

Also, I found a link in nogripracing for advanced FFB but I can't download it, keeps saying 'non-premium can download 1 at a time'. Perhaps, there's another link?

Thanks.
No it means that you are trying to download more than one thing at the same time when you are only allowed to download one thing at a time. When your current download has finished, you will be able to download the advanced FFB.

XD can be configured by modifying the XD.ini file

I understand that @Warren. Like I mentioned, I wasn't and am not downloading anything. The message keeps showing. Maybe some cache thing? Though I already restarted the browser.

Thanks. I'll check out XD.ini.

@sherpa25 , I have my XD's background set to full transparent and scale size set at 80%

GTR22014-02-2701-55-35-02.jpg

Mind you that is based on a 32 inch screen so at 80% i still see the XD well. It is possible to move the XD by adjusting the X= and Y= but you'll have to play around to get the position you like for i have never done it myself and i don't know the values to reposition.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%