1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difficulty levels - gaps too big

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Rich Maskell, Sep 24, 2011.

1. There is a massive difference between

INTERMEDIATE difficulty
    and PRO difficulty

With intermediate on Career mode I qualify Top 5

With Pro I qualify around 18th. Anybody else having the same experience?
  2. Well i use pro and so far i've been 2nd once, 3rd twice 17th twice (due to rain) and 6th twice. Keep practising...

Kind of useless reply really, i havent tried Int, Legend was too fast... to even make it to top 10 i would have to do quali speed on every lap of the race.
  3. I know I need practice, it's par for the course. I have no prob with that. But on f1 2010 it was loosely about 5 or 6 grid places between levels. This seems to be far harder, unless of course it's this damn wheel problem I'm having
  4. With pro i am in top 5, in legend i'm in top 20. The gap is quite big... But it's all in force india. If i take mclaren, then i'm in top 5 in legend.
    Its well done this year comparing to 2010.
  5. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

in Co-Op the AI is rubbish im always on legend and in the Lotus i qualied 12th come the race i lapped 3rd place and won the race :/
  6. I only played over lan and there seemed to be ok... AI still much better
  7. I'm having similar problems in that I can quality pole in a Williams with no assists on Pro.

It's be nice if they implemented a difficulty slider so you could nudge it up 5-10%.