• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Difficulty levels - gaps too big

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Rich Maskell, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Rich Maskell

Rich Maskell

Ratings:
    +8
    There is a massive difference between

INTERMEDIATE difficulty
    and PRO difficulty

With intermediate on Career mode I qualify Top 5

With Pro I qualify around 18th. Anybody else having the same experience?

2. randomuser

randomuser

Ratings:
    +0
    Well i use pro and so far i've been 2nd once, 3rd twice 17th twice (due to rain) and 6th twice. Keep practising...

Kind of useless reply really, i havent tried Int, Legend was too fast... to even make it to top 10 i would have to do quali speed on every lap of the race.

3. Rich Maskell

Rich Maskell

Ratings:
    +8
    I know I need practice, it's par for the course. I have no prob with that. But on f1 2010 it was loosely about 5 or 6 grid places between levels. This seems to be far harder, unless of course it's this damn wheel problem I'm having

4. belliash

belliash

Ratings:
    +5
    With pro i am in top 5, in legend i'm in top 20. The gap is quite big... But it's all in force india. If i take mclaren, then i'm in top 5 in legend.
    Its well done this year comparing to 2010.

5. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

Ratings:
    +1,672
    in Co-Op the AI is rubbish im always on legend and in the Lotus i qualied 12th come the race i lapped 3rd place and won the race :/

6. belliash

belliash

Ratings:
    +5
    I only played over lan and there seemed to be ok... AI still much better

7. Bleek

Bleek

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having similar problems in that I can quality pole in a Williams with no assists on Pro.

It's be nice if they implemented a difficulty slider so you could nudge it up 5-10%.