1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Differentiate tyre compound via sidewall?

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by GekoGuy, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Hi there,

i'm wondering if it is possible to differentiate the different compounds via the sidewall. Yo provide a template for it, so can you just paint the sidewall different for each compound?
    I'm asking, because we're thinking of mandatory driving with each compound at least once, like in todays Formula 1.

Thanks for your replys.

2. technically it would be possible as modern F1 mods have it that way in rF + interchangechable in pits.

3. Look at the colour of the sidewall text. Only thing is it works offline with the switching of the tyre colours but not online.

4. An idea how? Or are you guessing?
    Ok, and there is no way to get it working in online races?

Or let me ask the question different. Is it possible to detect that a driver has used both compounds? Either visually or via log or another way?

5. Ask the creators of the DRS and KERS Plugin called High Voltage on IPM that they made for FSOne Club, closest to the knowledge possible would be another 3rd part tool for this as ISI nor ORSM have any support for this.