1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Difference between qualifying and race set up

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by F1 2011 Rocks!, May 16, 2011.

1. Can't post in the setup section, so I'll post it here.

Is it best to keep the same set up for the race that you used in qualifying? If not, what sort of adjustments should be made? Note: I'm driving a Lotus with tyre sim on and fuel sim off.

2. you should lower the top speed in quali so you reach the limiter at the fastest part on the track. But up it again for the race so you can do some slipstreaming.

3. Personally I always make my race setup a bit more tyre-friendly, but I have to say I'm not under the impression it makes an awful lot of difference to the eventual wear. Maybe when I install the Season 2011 mod with the Pirelli tyre sim it'll be different.

Perhaps others can shed more light on the matter.

4. Is it possible for people's setup files to be uploaded, so they can be copied straight into the savegame folder - straight into the game, instead of having to manually enter them?

5. there probz is away. But i think thats you just being lazy.

6. Do you know how many times I've had to re enter these damn setups, due to various reasons?

7. That's your problem now ours :)... it happens, i have a Red folder for all my setups... pretty easy to input into track setups after a PC Format etc.

Don't be Lazy lol.