1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Didn't think I could do this, but I just did!

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Linus Broström, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Dont realy know if this is as bad as I thought, but it's good enough to do iRacing without any lag at all. I was 3 wide racing for several laps and pushing/getting pushed constantly

2. Sounds like you got a good connection. Pretty cool when close racing works out on iRacing.
  3. That connection speed is fine. You should have not issues at all.
  4. pfff i run iracing with a 3Mb/s down 256Kb/s up (yes, 0.256 Mb/s) and i dont have any lag or blinking issues at all :cool:
  5. I run it with .70 down and .5 or less up.
    No one tells me I is blinking either

3 wide rocks.

6. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I have more download, less upload, and way worse ping (166) :)
  7. My download and upload are fine. My latency varies between 'not bad' and 'utterly horrible', though the utterly horrible is less now that I've upgraded my network card.
  8. My connection is good, but my geographic location is terrible. I find that I have pings of nearly 300 on the US servers, where most of the racing takes place for me. However, I have no problems at all, and no one has complained. I dont have any blinking or anything either, so I think even bad connections can play iracing without a hitch. It does have strong netcode.