1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Did this weather glitch return?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Finn, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I could have sworn that the second console patch took care of the weather issues but having returned to the game after an absence of a couple of months they are very well back in action.
    The one that is killing me is where in quali it says 0% chance of rain and it comes down lightly at the end of quali 2 and then buckets in quali 3...the big issue (other than annoying perisistently crap forecasting) is that you're apparently supposed to drive the track on Option tyres - as the AI do but you inevitably slip around on anything while they post false quick times...sigh...
    Optimistically asking for suggestions?

2. Weather is never a certainly, even in real life they are estimates and calculated guesses at best.

The best I can suggest is try to ignore it, if you have not seen it for months then chances are it is not going to happen for a while yet and could just be a rare occurrence,

3. The most annoying thing about rain is qualy is that when you're in the garage is scripted. I remember once it rained Korea and I went out with options in Q3 (like everyone else) and I impossible to drive. I went out immediately out and my 2 laps were around 1.59.5 while the rest of the field were around 2 minutes. As soon as I returned to the pits I was 10th and pole was something like 1.37 ;

4. The same thing happened to me in Korea. 0% Rain and other drivers were in option

5. Went to Canada today...thinking it was dry and every time I went out it was wet. I even skip a few minutes and it stayed the same....It made me restart my season.

6. Did re-starting your career help with the issue? I still have rain issues at practically every track.