F1 2012 Did this weather glitch return?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I could have sworn that the second console patch took care of the weather issues but having returned to the game after an absence of a couple of months they are very well back in action.
The one that is killing me is where in quali it says 0% chance of rain and it comes down lightly at the end of quali 2 and then buckets in quali 3...the big issue (other than annoying perisistently crap forecasting) is that you're apparently supposed to drive the track on Option tyres - as the AI do but you inevitably slip around on anything while they post false quick times...sigh...
Optimistically asking for suggestions?

Weather is never a certainly, even in real life they are estimates and calculated guesses at best.

The best I can suggest is try to ignore it, if you have not seen it for months then chances are it is not going to happen for a while yet and could just be a rare occurrence,

The most annoying thing about rain is qualy is that when you're in the garage is scripted. I remember once it rained Korea and I went out with options in Q3 (like everyone else) and I impossible to drive. I went out immediately out and my 2 laps were around 1.59.5 while the rest of the field were around 2 minutes. As soon as I returned to the pits I was 10th and pole was something like 1.37 ;

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%