Did Pirelli a better job than Bridgestone?

bridgestone were very political. they focused on development with ferrari and the rest of them were customers.

i thought michelin were a great tyre company, and i hoped they would of won the supply contract.

having a control tyre has settled F1 down a bit, but i still enjoyed the variations that tyre competition had. i'd love to see 4 companies in the game for more diversity.

They have done what Bernie wants better than the other tire guys:) It is his show and his money. The show has overall been better with the new rules. Tires are the same for all the teams and whatever the tire the teams will figure out what they need to do for the racing. I think Red Bull have a advantage at the start of this season not just in the aero but the tires too. But all the teams have had tire woes this year at different tracks. I still think this is F1 and they should have the best rubber that can be made not a control tire. They want to make it cheaper to run a F1 team but that takes away from the show in my book. Next season with electric only pit lane how is that going to sound? Screaming turbo to silent....what a shame...just my 10 cents

I loved pirelli at the start when tyres was falling apart but they have reduced tyre wear now and teams are getting used to them now.

I think they have bought more excitment but bring back the heavy tyre wear
I think the tyres didn't change too much during the season but the teams got used to them and it wasn't so exiting at the end. It was like 2010 but with more pitsops.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%