• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

DFGT - Settings for F1 '10 & '11 and GT5

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by CSR-Montoya, Oct 19, 2011.

1. CSR-Montoya

CSR-Montoya

Ratings:
    +0
    I need help with setting for Logitech DFGT.
    Specially for F1 games - settings from G27 does't work well..

I got wheel yesterday, played GT5 and feeling is much diffrent then with G25 and G27.
    Still, GT5 was playable - FF set to 5, but F1 not!

In F1 2010, i put this settings and could't pass 1-2 corners with them:

SD - 0%
    SS - 55%
    SL - 85%
    TD - 0%
    TS - 90%
    BD - 5%
    BS - 75%

Enviro - 10%
    FB Strenght - 40%
    Wheel Weight 70%

Didn't try F1 2011 yet with wheel
    Any help with all 3 games.

Thanks

2. Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez

Ratings:
    +329
    I play with a G27 so not sure i'll be too helpful but i did notice youre saturation on throttle and braker are REALLY high. If you have TC and ABS off a throttle and break THAT responsive will send you spinning unless you've got an incredibly accurate foot.

Personally I left most settings pretty low, saturation between 2-10% My throttle pedal is pretty light as it is so too much sensitivity and I break traction to easily. My deadzones are 0 and 2 respectively 2 for brake just because of the slipstream glitch.

Sorry forgot to mention im talking mainly about F1 2011 settings. 2010 is fairly similar in feedback options except i dont think the slipstreem braking deadzone glitch was in that game.