DFGT Rotation

Hello again,
I have a problem with wheel rotation,
I used global setting 900, specific game setting 900 and allowed all special settings what game have... all in logitech profiler

ingame setting menu I set 900 degree too as a default value ... Hoping that there will be auto rotation settings ... well ... jumped into GT3 car and I had 900 degree ..

ok ... so I changed ingame setting of rotation to 450 ... jumped into race ... woala ... still 900 degree.
so I changed rotaton in logitech profiler ... well it worked but car is extremly sensitive and very hard to keep straight line ...

any help ? how to set rotation correctly ?? Thank you very much !! :)

well you have it set just like me .. and I have no problem in any sim with auto rotation ... which car exactly was it ? or any GT3?
I am not having issues with any sim, only here .. getting only 900 degree. I was using BMW M3 GT2 and now I had a race on nords with Lambo Huracane GT3

I cna have 450 degree but I must force it in profiler .. which lead to extreme sensitive steering .

Solved it ... I must go into assetto_corsa.ini (system/cfg) and find there SOFT LOCK .. and change ENABLE = 0 to 1 and BUM working, YES !

I now compared AMS and AC FFB ... AC feels so dull, feel some bumps but nothing mindblowing like ams :D. AMS FFB is sharp acurate detailed, live.
Maybe any tips to FFB setting in AC ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back