• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

DFGT Rotation

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by BattleOvce, Jul 1, 2017.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    Hello again,
    I have a problem with wheel rotation,
    I used global setting 900, specific game setting 900 and allowed all special settings what game have... all in logitech profiler

ingame setting menu I set 900 degree too as a default value ... Hoping that there will be auto rotation settings ... well ... jumped into GT3 car and I had 900 degree ..

ok ... so I changed ingame setting of rotation to 450 ... jumped into race ... woala ... still 900 degree.
    so I changed rotaton in logitech profiler ... well it worked but car is extremly sensitive and very hard to keep straight line ...

any help ? how to set rotation correctly ?? Thank you very much !! :)

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +556
    well you have it set just like me .. and I have no problem in any sim with auto rotation ... which car exactly was it ? or any GT3?

3. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    I am not having issues with any sim, only here .. getting only 900 degree. I was using BMW M3 GT2 and now I had a race on nords with Lambo Huracane GT3

I cna have 450 degree but I must force it in profiler .. which lead to extreme sensitive steering .

4. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    Solved it ... I must go into assetto_corsa.ini (system/cfg) and find there SOFT LOCK .. and change ENABLE = 0 to 1 and BUM working, YES !

I now compared AMS and AC FFB ... AC feels so dull, feel some bumps but nothing mindblowing like ams :D. AMS FFB is sharp acurate detailed, live.
    Maybe any tips to FFB setting in AC ?

5. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +556
    you can try to use LUT generator ... google Assetto Corsa LUT generator and follow instructions .. it is better but not on AMS level ..