1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DFGT PS3 Problem, please help

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Andrew Gibson, Apr 19, 2011.

1. any help would be eternally grateful, ive had my DFGT for about 5 months and i only used it for about 4 hours when i first got it mainly because of room space.
    anyways when i did use it, it was on a fat ps3 and it worked fine and after a couple of months i stopped playing the game and not long after i got the YLOD and had to buy a slim:frown:
    with the new season under e way i digged f1 2010 out and started playing it again and thought hey ive got a new house so i'll give my DFGT a good go but when i play the game the car wont steer.
    eveything else is fine with it but when i fire up the game the wheel doesn't calibrate itself and the GT button doesn't light up so can someone please please please help me as i really wanna start enjoying this game with my wheel.

2. I honestly dont mean to sound cheeky, but its plugged into the power is it?

3. lol yes i have it plugged in, the only thing i can think of is im pretty confidant the adapter i used was not the one that came with the wheel.
    but like i said, eveything on the wheel and pedals worked, the only thing that didnt was the steering, when i started it up the wheel didn't calibrate itself and the gt button doesn't light up which i believe happens

4. sorry for wasting your time but i found my logitech adapter and now it works yay :)

5. Glad you got it sorted mate.

6. thanks for your help, i just need to buy a wheelstand pro and then put the practice in to get used to the wheel