DF GT, A good wheel?

Hi all,
I am soon to be getting this wheel and I would like to know you guys opinions on it, As I bought it for £55.00 is it a bargain or will I be dissapointed, As my current wheel is a Formula Force EX and this will be my first wheel with more than a 90 degree rotation xD
Any answers appreciated
Thanks

Great wheel. I use it also now for a very long time. And i know alot of other people also use it.
Pedals can be better thats the only thing. But they do their job. But you get a very good wheel for not alot of money. :)

Will probably last 3x longer as well. A wheel is always an expensive investment. On the long term a decent wheel is a very proper investment seeing the amount of time people use it.

First of all.You have been using 90 degrees????!!!WOW
Anyway I have had a dfp gt for two years now.Great wheel no problems, pretty much like a g27 or g25 but a cheaper version but quality is great.Had a few pedal problems where I had to clean them out but apart from that its still like its brand new

Thanks for all of the replies :) Seems like im gonna be a "happy camper" as Senad says :p And Ajibola I mean 180 degrees sorry (Fail) xD, Before my Logitech Formula Force EX I had a Saitek R220, So for me this is a big step up wheel wise xD

Hi all,
I am soon to be getting this wheel and I would like to know you guys opinions on it, As I bought it for £55.00 is it a bargain or will I be dissapointed, As my current wheel is a Formula Force EX and this will be my first wheel with more than a 90 degree rotation xD
Any answers appreciated
Thanks

There was me thinking you had absolutly no money?, thats why i paid towards your WT licence and 05 motorsports paying for your full WS licence!!! Currently your doing better out of FSR than bono!!!

I really dont have any money, I recently sold all of my older belongings and thats what I ended up with. And I have offered 05M to pay back but that was declined too,
Anyways thanks for the replies everyone and my wheel should be with me very soon :D

Hey,

since 2009 I race with a DFGT too.
I can basically confirm most of the already mentioned comments. The wheel seems pretty nice, is still working fine, and has enough buttons. The downside are the pedals, especially the brake pedal where you can really "feel" the lots of plastic on it. It doesn't seem to be very precise pedal wise. I have to say though, the pedals do still work, in their correct range, so I can't complain.
I've won some races with it also so it's not a bad wheel I guess, and of course it's really cheap.

regards
Dennis

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back