Devildoggamer

Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC
Have any of you guys watched a streamer called devildoggamer… If not go watch some of his iracing broadcasts. He gets nearly a 1000 viewers every broadcast and this poses a problem as he is a believer in payback even if the guy makes a mistake and accidentally touches him and then he thinks that he is god and that no one is allowed to touch him back after he takes them out.

I watched about 30 minutes of him in a practice session driving about abusing the other drivers and driving like a complete lunatic, going for gaps that arent there and stuff like that. I then got a warning for explaining via chat about how he wasnt going 3 wide into the cork screw but 2 wide which is basically like him acting like god and that no one can touch him. After this he encountered another racer who ran a little wide whilst going side by side and forced devildoggamer off of the track. This is a common rookie error but he thought that it must be met with a punishment so he decided that he would take him out. In the chat, the viewers were quite pleased and happy about this and as he waited for the guy to come around he told his friends on ts to, qoute 'kill this driver'. He then had a few attempts at taking him out which was followed by an immediate unsympathetic apology till eventually he did it. The guy then got him back and devildoggamer was so 'p****d off' that he rage quit after slamming into the other guys over turned vehicle.

I feel this is having a bad influence on these iracers watching him and goes against the purpose of racing on a simulation game. If you protest him in the chat you will instantly get banned (like I did) and ridiculed by the other viewers watching. Whilst there are some game enough to speak aloud and share their opinions are quickly met with a life ban from the chat. It seems like he is shrouding his fans away from the light so that he will get his viewers.

Is there something we can do to get him banned from iracing. I dont think he is the right material that should be flashed in front of the iracing fans. Most of the guys that watch him applaud, celebrate and brag about those takeout manoeuvres he makes which gets me wondering how they race if they think that this is right.

Do you guys think it is worth going to iRacing and reporting him for wrongly publicising How to race and what is expected. I just thought that this has already gone too far with his 1,300 followers and 15,000 viewers and should come to an end immediately. If you guys need proof go watch one of his streams it is dreadful.

Last edited:
They won't take action for anything that happens outside the iRacing service.
It seems we are being bad mouthed on his facebook page... Seems his fans dont understand that iRacing is meant to be a fun service used to race properly like in real life... Not for people looking at some part time fun and think that a wreckfest is what everyone wants.

In all fairness to him Chronus, we *have* blown this out of proportion, but the iRacing safety rating isn't just a bit of fun, if it gets too low, your account can be terminated. You know it, I know it, most people who read this forum knows it, but does he?

The point Josh was trying to make was that he needs to stop getting revenge on people, and the the attitude, no need for it. This isn't real racing, it's only a sim, so is it really worth pissing others off like that? All we've done in this thread is remind him of that.

As someone already mentioned before, if he's really such a problem, tell the dev and let them deal with it. No need to "punish" at all.

By the way, Senna was heavily penalized throughout his career for the big smashes with Prost etc, so if he can't get away with it, why should DDG?

In all fairness to him Chronus, we *have* blown this out of proportion, but the iRacing safety rating isn't just a bit of fun, if it gets too low, your account can be terminated. You know it, I know it, most people who read this forum knows it, but does he?
You can have a 0.00 SR for as long as you want without getting banned. Bans only come through protests.

But they will listen to the complaints, and take a look at his SR and are more likely to believe the people who complain... Maybe a mod can now close this thread, it's already turned into a massive hate-fest, DDG has seen the thread, he knows people are watching the driving standards and hopefully something will be done about it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.6%