Devildoggamer

Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC
Have any of you guys watched a streamer called devildoggamer… If not go watch some of his iracing broadcasts. He gets nearly a 1000 viewers every broadcast and this poses a problem as he is a believer in payback even if the guy makes a mistake and accidentally touches him and then he thinks that he is god and that no one is allowed to touch him back after he takes them out.

I watched about 30 minutes of him in a practice session driving about abusing the other drivers and driving like a complete lunatic, going for gaps that arent there and stuff like that. I then got a warning for explaining via chat about how he wasnt going 3 wide into the cork screw but 2 wide which is basically like him acting like god and that no one can touch him. After this he encountered another racer who ran a little wide whilst going side by side and forced devildoggamer off of the track. This is a common rookie error but he thought that it must be met with a punishment so he decided that he would take him out. In the chat, the viewers were quite pleased and happy about this and as he waited for the guy to come around he told his friends on ts to, qoute 'kill this driver'. He then had a few attempts at taking him out which was followed by an immediate unsympathetic apology till eventually he did it. The guy then got him back and devildoggamer was so 'p****d off' that he rage quit after slamming into the other guys over turned vehicle.

I feel this is having a bad influence on these iracers watching him and goes against the purpose of racing on a simulation game. If you protest him in the chat you will instantly get banned (like I did) and ridiculed by the other viewers watching. Whilst there are some game enough to speak aloud and share their opinions are quickly met with a life ban from the chat. It seems like he is shrouding his fans away from the light so that he will get his viewers.

Is there something we can do to get him banned from iracing. I dont think he is the right material that should be flashed in front of the iracing fans. Most of the guys that watch him applaud, celebrate and brag about those takeout manoeuvres he makes which gets me wondering how they race if they think that this is right.

Do you guys think it is worth going to iRacing and reporting him for wrongly publicising How to race and what is expected. I just thought that this has already gone too far with his 1,300 followers and 15,000 viewers and should come to an end immediately. If you guys need proof go watch one of his streams it is dreadful.

Last edited:
If all we have are the videos, nothing would be done.

Nothing wrong with spectating a race he's in and using that replay for the protest. They might even accept the YouTube video as evidence of intending payback, assuming he isn't saying this over the mic. If you know who it is, I'd be in favor of at the very least getting him a warning and hoping he stops. If it takes a ban to convince him, so be it.

If it's as bad as you say, should be easy to grab replays and convince Nim. And I agree, not the kind of guy we want on iRacing at all, especially not broadcasting it.

Agreed. I read about him, heard of him, and watched him in action...Not good for iR. Far from.

Baffling why he gets such a large viewership. A "Running Man" type of viewership, I suspect.

If all we have are the videos, nothing would be done.

Nothing wrong with spectating a race he's in and using that replay for the protest. They might even accept the YouTube video as evidence of intending payback, assuming he isn't saying this over the mic. If you know who it is, I'd be in favor of at the very least getting him a warning and hoping he stops. If it takes a ban to convince him, so be it.

If it's as bad as you say, should be easy to grab replays and convince Nim. And I agree, not the kind of guy we want on iRacing at all, especially not broadcasting it.
He announces it over the microphone on twitch so maybe a iracing replay and a twitch recording. I just think that something needs to be done.

Just saw one of his Youtube videos. He is very bad. No consistency (unless you define consistency as missing your braking zone in the same spot every time).

EDIT: Is it worth copying and pasting the thread address onto one of his Youtube vids or not? He says he wants to take it seriously, but I don't think he knows that getting vengeance like that in real life would get his race license permanently revoked...

Apparently it's because he's a late braker, as explained in a different video. Someone tell him that the entry speed isn't critical, exit speed is ;)

Last edited:
Just saw one of his Youtube videos. He is very bad. No consistency (unless you define consistency as missing your braking zone in the same spot every time).

EDIT: Is it worth copying and pasting the thread address onto one of his Youtube vids or not? He says he wants to take it seriously, but I don't think he knows that getting vengeance like that in real life would get his race license permanently revoked...

Apparently it's because he's a late braker. Someone tell him that the entry speed isn't critical, exit speed is ;)
Haha yeah we should and should we name and shame... He doesn't want his name to get out but I think everyone needs to know to look out for him

If you want to assist in getting this... uhm... not very likeable iRacer, banned or warned from iRacing I reckon you could try contacting some of the people that he rams on the stream and help them file a report on him. I think a lot of people are not aware of or cba using the report system because it's a bit convoluted, also, being in the race they don't see him raging on Twitch, so would prob be best if he would get reported by people who where actually victim of his vengeance on track.

If you want to assist in getting this... uhm... not very likeable iRacer, banned or warned from iRacing I reckon you could try contacting some of the people that he rams on the stream and help them file a report on him. I think a lot of people are not aware of or cba using the report system because it's a bit convoluted, also, being in the race they don't see him raging on Twitch, so would prob be best if he would get reported by people who where actually victim of his vengeance on track.
It is a bit hard as he has his black box is hidden as he doesn't want his identity to be known but I know it through some sources and am thinking that posting his name for all to see on so guys can be weary when they see him in a race. The best solution would be to have him banned and then someone tell all of the guys in the twitch chat about why he isn't racing on iracing. They would be banned from the chat though but might get the point across

I think a 'name and shame' campaign is the wrong way to go about it. I think much better to keep it via PM amongst whatever group of individuals is willing and able to follow him into some races and record some replays.

Partly because that gives the guys some benefit of the doubt, which I like to see. If he really does want to take it seriously, then I want him to get a warning from Nim directly to change his attitude.

Also because if he's being publicly harassed on forums and such, iRacing is that much less likely to take action.
I reckon you could try contacting some of the people that he rams on the stream and help them file a report on him.
Maybe ask them if they have replays of the race as well (from the last week, of course). The victim doesn't need to be the one submitting the protest, anyone can do it.

I think a 'name and shame' campaign is the wrong way to go about it. I think much better to keep it via PM amongst whatever group of individuals is willing and able to follow him into some races and record some replays.

Partly because that gives the guys some benefit of the doubt, which I like to see. If he really does want to take it seriously, then I want him to get a warning from Nim directly to change his attitude.

Also because if he's being publicly harassed on forums and such, iRacing is that much less likely to take action.

Maybe ask them if they have replays of the race as well (from the last week, of course). The victim doesn't need to be the one submitting the protest, anyone can do it.
Like I said I sont know the names of these people as he hides his black box to keep his name secret. I am beginning to think that we just need a bunch of guys in the twitch chat to keep pressuring hm into stopping this ridiculous behaviour

Ok, didn't know someone not in the race could file a protest, but to me it seems more credible if it's from one of his victims, might just be my personal bias though ^^
Anyone can file a protest, can be someone else in the race (I once had to do that for someone making sexist remarks to another driver), or a spectator. All you need is the replay and which session it happened in.

I'd say that if it's not the victim, it probably carries more weight. Victims always think it was intentional, a spectator doesn't necessarily have that bias.

Anyone can file a protest, can be someone else in the race (I once had to do that for someone making sexist remarks to another driver), or a spectator. All you need is the replay and which session it happened in.

I'd say that if it's not the victim, it probably carries more weight. Victims always think it was intentional, a spectator doesn't necessarily have that bias.
True indeed, didn't think of it that way.

This just goes to show how sad the iracing community really is dont worry ill forward all of the above to the devs to show im being targeted for no reason.
Being targeted for no reason??? You have been promoting aggressive driving and targeting others for making a mistake... This game is to simulate real life racing and in real life racing you don't see this happen and if does on the odd occasion that driver gets disqualified quickly and is penalised heavily for it and can even be banned from partaking in future events. Is that a good enough reason for you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%