Development: True2Life-Racing Open Wheeler Development Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
:work: I uploaded the last build and noticed I had not included the animation files and hence the driver in "dead" and his head under the car, this has be sorted :)

He he...so Avon Tyres and a development class - pity they will be powered by Ford engines huh!

Will you next develop the "other" open-wheel Avon Tyres class...you know the one with HUGE footprints and un-muffled V8 power-plants....ahhh can still sense the reverb in the chest caused by the RUMBLE of the field roaring by at Teretonga back in Feb (and thats saying something concidering I went through another RUMBLE in the days following my return to Christchurch) :eek:

Keep up the great work....look forward to the release.
Chris

BTW I was at Teretonga with Scott McLaughlin and the NZV8's

But here is his Hold-on V8 for you .....

166128_185054504853151_100000458088490_590695_2825520_n.jpg

T2L-R Beta Tester said:
I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about this mod at first...

I thought, "Why is he doing this? The cars are small and slow. Are there really fans of this?"

But now, after getting to know this car, I really love it. I'm serious man, this is best open wheel out there.

This is better than NetKar Pro, it's not even close.

I'm a big fan of GTL and Power & Glory and this car reminds of those. With no downforce, you have to find that sweet spot of mechanical grip - and once you do, there's no better driving :D

Must be close to a release then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years