Development: Seat Leon EuroCup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
True2Life Racing & Kenny Press will be releasing in the near future Seat Leon EuroCup 2010

Please see the following fantastic Spotters Line-up Kenny made!

Attachments

• SEAT Leon Eurocup 2010 - Race 07 Car Spotter Guide - low res.jpg
    SEAT Leon Eurocup 2010 - Race 07 Car Spotter Guide - low res.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 3,254
yup, I've built a new (and strange) turbo'd engine ... strange due to the fact the the torque peak is at 2100rpm! and not around the 5500 mark like the WTCC non-turbo...

Horsepower=301
HorsepowerRpm=6500
Torque=340
TorqueRpm=2100

are the 2010 spec motor from info provided by Seat....

Hi Peter,

The MY2006 spec car looks exactly the same as the WTCC/STCC 2007-2008 car. i.e. not roof scoop.

There is the DAMT Portuguese Touring Car Championship 2010 which includes the Seat and thanks to Jarrod Crossley for making contact, but this is still in development and not yet on any platform. Read more about their development work here:
http://www.virtualr.net/portuguese-touring-car-championship-2010-first-previews/

Attachments

• supercopa.jpg
    supercopa.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 987
there is the "old" Mod from M@D69 for rFactor simulating the 2006 season...as far as I see the car just need small changes and optimizations to fit the 2010 or what ever season ;) so...if you could get in contact with him maybe you can get permission to convert and optimize his model and mod for race ;)

(Link to rFCentral)

hm...I did before...and I don't share your opinion :D at least for me the car looks totally different...
the whole bodywork is different and to only put a roof scoop on the WTCC won't make a Supercopa ;)

EDIT: just to show you what I mean :D to be honest the car from M@D isn't that accurate and the WTCC is the "old" one...but maybe you can see the differences too :redface:

leon.jpg

I see that the splitter intakes and the rear diffuser, the rest is visual on the 3D models but is that just the modellers or real differences in the cars?

I would say that there is a real difference.
At least I mean that I read ones that the Leon Supercopa was a total new car build for the Supercopa series and had the "civil" Leon as inspiring example. Anyway I would say the difference is too big so that the WTCC Seat is only a good placeholder ;)

I will be using the WTCC car for now, but do hope to use a new 3D model in the near future. Kenny has all the 2010 cars done and "got bored" in the last 2 days and did ALL the 2009 cars..!!!!! So, I'll add a 2009 and 2010 class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back