Development: NAGP 2007-2009 ALMS and GT series (possible 2010 GT1)

It's a conversion of the NAGP ALMS & GT mod, but as always it will not just be a port of the GTR2 mod... Physics etc doesn't just copy across from GTR2 and work the same...

Just saw this topic. And wow, what a no brainer question. Drove your DTM mods Gunthar, and they're awesome. If you could make a GT1 2010 mod (something I've absolutely wanted to see since last year) as good, it would be so awesome. It's just that type of thing us Race fans need.

Amazing, how many cars have been finished from the total amount and what is the total amount. (I know it have been mentioned somewhere but can't find it.
Now probably 44 cars is the total amount, but I'll look for some permissions for new GT1 cars (like Nissan GTR R35). And Gunthar has already finished 3 cars (officially) :)

I just want to point out that cars like the C6R and the Aston are not the GTR Evo content cars with just new skins and physics, we are converting the NAGP 3D models, textures, adding wipers, rain screens etc... so the process for the cars is a little slower than just adding the missing cars to those already in GTREvo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back